• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sprint Bento Box PM2 with LOTS of upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently traded for this amazing sprint run Bento Box PM2 in M390 with many upgrades. Per the original owner, upgrades include:
Ripps Garage Tech Hex Ti scales, timascus clip, blurple clip screws, xxxadrenalinxxx blue Ti hardware set, custom titanium lanyard bead and blue anodized titanium backspacer. I have the original clip, scales and hardware will be included. No issues, lock up, action and centering are all nice! Like new.

Also, per the original owner, his total investment in the knife was $560, as broken down below.
Bento m390 -$200
Ti scales-$160
Clip-$130
Backspacer-$40
Bead-$30

I was fortunate that he was willing to work a trade deal with me, wherein my total investment was only $400.

As beautiful as this knife is, I can't bring myself to carry it any more than he could. Every time I pick it up, I admire it, then put it away and stick a user in my pocket. So, I am hoping to recoup most of my investment, which means someone will get a SMOKIN' deal on this tricked out PM2!

$375 includes USPS priority insured shipping in the US only and PP fees. I will NOT part this out. Please don't ask. I'm really not looking for any trades aside from a UT & an LUDT, but I have my Scarab listed in the trade forum looking for those. I will be happy to hear trade suggestions, but please don't be offended if I politely decline, as I can't think of anything else I am looking for right now.

More pics available upon request. Thank you!

Attachments

• PM2 (1).JPG
    PM2 (1).JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 174
  • PM2 (2).JPG
    PM2 (2).JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 165
  • PM2 (3).JPG
    PM2 (3).JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 164
  • PM2 (4).JPG
    PM2 (4).JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 162
Wow. 350 views and not a sniff. I’ll offer one and only price drop to $350 all in, but I’m not taking more of a bath than that. If she doesn’t sell, it’ll be my motivation to stick her in my pocket and have my way with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back