Spyderco 2015 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

RamZar

Gold Member
I went through the Spyderco 2015 Product Guide (dropped on December 12, 2014) and various forums searching for knives that have not dropped yet. The announcements at the Amsterdam Meet by SpyderCollector on March 1, 2015 are included. The Spyderco 2015 Mid Year Supplement released on May 28, 2015 is included.

I broke them down into those already Delivered (from mid-December 2014 to current) and Upcoming.

Some of the newer models in the 2015 catalog were released in late September to mid-December 2014: Lil' LionSpy, Rubicon, Chubby, Tatanka, Native5 LW, Slysz Bowie, K2.

DELIVERED (Chronological Order)

1. Dog Tag Folder Black (Taiwan)
  2. Roadie Black (Italy)
  3. Mini Paring Kitchen Knife K09BK (Japan)
  4. Utility Kitchen Knife K05BK (Japan)
  5. Utility Kitchen Knife K05SBK (Japan)
  6. Utility Kitchen Knife K05RD (Japan)
  7. Santoku Kitchen Knife K08BK (Japan)
  8. Foundry (USA)
  9. Pits Folder (Italy)
  10. Chaparral Blue Stepped Titanium (Taiwan)
  11. Schempp Bowie (Taiwan)
  12. Endura4 Titanium Damascus (Japan)
  13. Ladybug3 H1 USN Toxic Green PlainEdge (Japan)
  14. Ladybug3 H1 USN Toxic Green SpyderEdge (Japan)
  15. Reverse (Taiwan)
  16. Urban Lightweight (Italy)
  17. Manix2 XL Glow in the Dark (USA)
  18. Dragonfly2 Lightweight Purple Sprint (Japan)
  19. Matriarch2 With Emerson Opener Black Blade (Japan)
  20. Mule Team 20 (CTS B70P)
  21. Roadie Grey (Italy)
  22. Roadie Orange (Italy)
  23. Roadie Blue (Italy)
  24. Roadie Red (Italy)
  25. Perrin PPT Black Blade (Taiwan)
  26. Bradley Bowie (Taiwan)
  27. Ark (Japan)
  28. Stretch2 G-10 ZDP-189 (Japan)
  29. Squarehead (Taiwan)
  30. Dog Tag Folder CF/G-10 (Taiwan)
  31. Salt1 Lightweight Black Blade PlainEdge (Japan)
  32. Salt1 Lightweight Black Blade SpyderEdge (Japan)
  33. Pacific Salt Lightweight Black Blade SpyderEdge (Japan)
  34. Assist Salt (Japan)
  35. Pingo Titanium Sprint (Italy)
  36. Autonomy (USA)
  37. Janisong (Taiwan)
  38. Native 5 Lightweight Maroon FRN S90V Forum 2015 (USA)
  39. Ronin 2 Fixed Blade (Taiwan)
  40. Manix 2 Black Blade (USA)
  41. Native 5 FRN Black Blade CombinationEdge (USA)
  42. Aqua Salt Black PlainEdge (Japan)
  43. Aqua Salt Black SpyderEdge (Japan)
  44. Squeak Slipit (Italy)
  45. Friction Folder (C167G) (Japan)
  46. Roc (Japan)
  47. Proficient (Taiwan)
  48. Szabohawk (Taiwan)
  49. ParaMilitary2 Blue G-10 S110V (USA)
  50. Street Beat Lightweight (Japan)
  51. Mule Team 21 (CPM 4V)
  52. Endura4 Lightweight HAP40/SUS 410 Sprint Burnt Orange (Japan)
  53. ParaMilitary2 Orange G-10 CTS-XHP DLC Black Coated Blade (USA)
  54. Native5 Lightweight Pink PlainEdge (USA)
  55. Mike Draper Folder (Japan)
  56. Positron (Taiwan)
  57. Firefly (Japan)

UPCOMING (Country of Origin Order)

1. ParaMilitary2 CF M4 (USA)
  2. ParaMilitary2 Jade G-10 M4 (USA)
  3. Military Green G-10 CTS-204P (USA)
  4. Military Ti CF with R.I.L Lock S90V (USA)
  5. Native5 Lightweight CombinationEdge (USA)
  6. Delica4 Lightweight HAP40/SUS 410 Sprint Burnt Orange (Japan)
  7. Pacific Salt Lightweight Black Blade PlainEdge (Japan)
  8. Lil’ Lum (Japan)
  9. Lil’ Temperance2 (Japan)
  10. Gayle Bradley2 (Taiwan)
  11. Sprig (Taiwan)
  12. Mamba (Taiwan)
  13. Myrtle (Taiwan)
  14. Nirvana (Taiwan)
  15. Stick (Taiwan)
  16. Vrango (Taiwan)

Last edited:
Both Black Dog Tag and Roadie are out now.

C188ALTIBBK_L.jpg

C189BK_L.jpg

Checked the Bay of E and only one person has the Roadie so far, but it's just the black version...

I'm ECSTATIC it's out so early but I'm going to hold off for that sexy blue one

I don't understand the Janisong. Maybe I need to see it in action, like a video or something...

Question... if it is not in the 2015 catalog then is it likely that it will not cut into production until 2016 or later? I don't see the Ark in the catalog, others might be missing as well.

They typically release a mid year supplement full of knives that were not in the catalog at the beginning of the year. The Ark could still happen this year I suppose.

Ok, next question is; where am I going to be able to get a Janisong?? Because that looks fun.

Not in the U.S.

Canada?

So, if the knife is not sold in the US, does that mean its not allowed in the US? Just curious.

Back on topic: The Janisong does look awesome....and I'm very curious about the Sage 5

So, if the knife is not sold in the US, does that mean its not allowed in the US? Just curious.

"Janisong is intended ONLY for sales outside the United States. The sales and distribution of the JaniSong are subject to the restrictions listed below. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to these policies."

• The JaniSong and all its key components are manufactured in Taiwan.
• Because of the nature of its mechanical function, the JaniSong cannot be legally imported into the United States.
• JaniSong knives must not, under any circumstances, be returned to Spyderco’s U.S. headquarters.
• Spyderco’s sales of the JaniSong will be limited to international dealers and distributors only. Spyderco will not accept orders for direct retail sales.
• All sales of the JaniSong will be processed separately by Spyderco’s representatives in Taiwan and shipped directly to the buyer. Separate shipping and handling charges will apply.
• It is the buyer’s responsibility to research and comply with all applicable laws governing the importation, ownership, and possession of the JaniSong knife in their jurisdiction.
• Spyderco is not responsible for the loss, seizure, or confiscation of JaniSong knives by customs, law enforcement, or other authorities resulting from the actual or attempted purchase, importation, possession, ownership, or resale of this product.
• All returns and warranty claims related to JaniSong knives must be processed ONLY through Spyderco’s authorized representative in your country of residence.
• Spyderco dealers, distributors, and other resellers are required to abide by all the restrictions outlined above. Violation of these restrictions may result in the termination of your reseller account with Spyderco.

25df77e73ee282d387304f010fff94af_zps3c6bd25f.jpg

"Janisong is intended ONLY for sales outside the United States. The sales and distribution of the JaniSong are subject to the restrictions listed below. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to these policies."

• The JaniSong and all its key components are manufactured in Taiwan.
• Because of the nature of its mechanical function, the JaniSong cannot be legally imported into the United States.
• JaniSong knives must not, under any circumstances, be returned to Spyderco’s U.S. headquarters.
• Spyderco’s sales of the JaniSong will be limited to international dealers and distributors only. Spyderco will not accept orders for direct retail sales.
• All sales of the JaniSong will be processed separately by Spyderco’s representatives in Taiwan and shipped directly to the buyer. Separate shipping and handling charges will apply.
• It is the buyer’s responsibility to research and comply with all applicable laws governing the importation, ownership, and possession of the JaniSong knife in their jurisdiction.
• Spyderco is not responsible for the loss, seizure, or confiscation of JaniSong knives by customs, law enforcement, or other authorities resulting from the actual or attempted purchase, importation, possession, ownership, or resale of this product.
• All returns and warranty claims related to JaniSong knives must be processed ONLY through Spyderco’s authorized representative in your country of residence.
• Spyderco dealers, distributors, and other resellers are required to abide by all the restrictions outlined above. Violation of these restrictions may result in the termination of your reseller account with Spyderco.

25df77e73ee282d387304f010fff94af_zps3c6bd25f.jpg

LOL, feeling a bit on the stupid side at the moment. Regardless, thanks for the repost Ram.

" Because of the nature of its mechanical function, the JaniSong cannot be legally imported into the United States."

?????

How is it's mechanical function different from any other balisong?
So that means it's basically "unobtanium" status?? That can't be right. The video above, where was it filmed??
Spyderco made a semi-big deal out of their autos (Citadel, Embassy) being sold exclusively to law enforcement, yet I bought one from KnifeCenter.... >_>

I'm hoping all the security around this Janisong is just to cover their ass, and these things don't *actually* end up being impossible to find. I'm sure they'll turn up on Ali-Express, or some such shady marketplace...

Any idea when the Pacific Salt Black Blade (Japan) will become available? I'm dying to get ahold of one.

Back