Spyderco 2016 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

At least one dealer has these in stock:

• Delica4 VG-10 Lightweight Zome Green FRN (Japan)
  • Endura4 VG-10 Lightweight Zome Green FRN (Japan)

C11ZFGR_L.jpg

C10ZFGR_L.jpg

Sage 5 Compression Lock CPM-S30V Textured CF/G-10 Laminate in stock at some dealers.

spyderco-sage-5-cf-c123cfpcl-BHQ-36444-dl-large.jpg

spyderco-sage-5-cf-c123cfpcl-BHQ-36444-dl-spine-large.jpg

spyderco-sage-5-cf-c123cfpcl-BHQ-36444-dl-side-large.jpg

Native5 40th Anniversary Damasteel DS93X Thor Martensitic Damascus Fluted CF Sprint in stock at BladeHQ!

Spyderco-40th-Anv-C41CF40TH-BHQ-33041-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-40th-Anv-C41CF40TH-BHQ-33041-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-40th-Anv-C41CF40TH-BHQ-33041-jr-side-large.jpg

I'm looking for two knives from the list.

Is there a preferred on-line dealer to use? As in a dealer that I have a reasonable chance of getting the knives from?

I'm looking for two knives from the list.

Is there a preferred on-line dealer to use? As in a dealer that I have a reasonable chance of getting the knives from?

It just becomes luck really. They're all pretty much the same when it comes down to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

It would appear that Blade HQ ran out of the Native 5 Anniversary knives in less than 2 hours from the email posting I received.
Does that happen with the rest of the list knives or is this incidence an exception? Or is there a possibility that they will get more?
Thanks.

Native5 40th Anniversary Damasteel DS93X Thor Martensitic Damascus Fluted CF Sprint in stock at BladeHQ!

Spyderco-40th-Anv-C41CF40TH-BHQ-33041-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-40th-Anv-C41CF40TH-BHQ-33041-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-40th-Anv-C41CF40TH-BHQ-33041-jr-side-large.jpg

Hey, you may want to add the CQI Karahawk released this year to your list somewhere. There has been some confusion whether it was even available or not (it is).

Thanks.

It would appear that Blade HQ ran out of the Native 5 Anniversary knives in less than 2 hours from the email posting I received.
Does that happen with the rest of the list knives or is this incidence an exception? Or is there a possibility that they will get more?
Thanks.

That knife is a Sprint run. They planned on making 1200 although Sal said that the actual number may be less. A regular production knife won't be as scarce although they occasionally are unavailable due to production schedules. When a Sprint run is gone, it's gone.
Models often trickle into dealers. BladeHQ will certainly get more of them.

I see that. Unfortunately they don't list the two I'm looking for - the Sustain and the Magnitude. Knifecenter lists them both for pre-order.

I see that. Unfortunately they don't list the two I'm looking for - the Sustain and the Magnitude. Knifecenter lists them both for pre-order.

The Sustain & Magnitude haven't been released yet. Not all dealers take pre-orders. You can get on a pre-order list or simply wait for them to drop and keep your eye on the various dealers and buy when you find one in stock. These should both be regular production knives so they should be fairly easy to buy once the initial buying frenzy dies down.

Thanks.
I'm waffling about the 40th Anniversary Native 5. My daughter was born in 1976 and we celebrated her 40th in June. It would make a nice keepsake for her.

Knifecenter has a brown LW Manix 2 with CTS-XHP for pre-order. Is this a dealer exclusive? I didn't hear about this coming.

I am patiently waiting for the Advocate. Been on order as soon as KC PUT THEM UP FOR PRE ORDER

In stock:

• Manix2 CTS-XHP Lightweight Brown FRCP KnifeCenter (USA)
  • Introvert VG-10 Black G-10 (Japan)
  • Ouroboros VG-10 Black G-10 (Japan)

C101PBN2.jpg

C206G_L.jpg

C207G_L.jpg

Back