Spyderco 2016 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I was really hoping the KW exclusive Military w/ S90V , CF & Ti frame lock would be available before Christmas. But it's not looking that way.

A couple of fixed blades are available now at some dealers: Gayle Bradley Junction and Jumpmaster2.

spyderco-gayle-bradley-junction-G10-satin-BHQ-36430-er.jpg

spyderco-gayle-bradley-junction-G10-satin-BHQ-36430-er-sheath.jpg

spyderco-jumpmaster-2-black-FRN-satin-serr-BHQ-36434-er.jpg

spyderco-jumpmaster-2-black-FRN-satin-serr-BHQ-36434-er-sheath.jpg

Been looking forward to the Junction since I first laid eyes on it...........Giddy-up! :thumbup:

Been waiting for both of those. May have to hold off on the Junction for a while. Jumpmaster 2 is hard to resist. Saw a video where Eric G. says the serrations hold a higher RC on the JM2 than on other H1 knives.

Been waiting for both of those. May have to hold off on the Junction for a while. Jumpmaster 2 is hard to resist. Saw a video where Eric G. says the serrations hold a higher RC on the JM2 than on other H1 knives.

Do you mean the serrations are at a higher RC than the serrations on an H1 Pacific Salt or are you talking about the serrations compared to a smooth edge? Do you have a link?

Out to dealers now:

• ParaMilitary2 CPM-S30V Pink G-10 (USA)
  • Rubicon2 CPM-S30V CF/G-10 Laminate (Taiwan)
  • Advocate CPM-M4 Titanium (Taiwan)
  • Bread Knife MBS-26 Polypropylene (Japan)

Well, in the name of living up to my blood oath of owning all PM2s, I guess I'll have my first pink knife!

Well, in the name of living up to my blood oath of owning all PM2s, I guess I'll have my first pink knife!

That's ambitious! How many versions are there? I don't think I see myself buying the pink one. Wish I would have grabbed a cf m4. So many knives.. so little dough.

More shipped ones:

• Native5 LC200N DLC ComboEdge Lightweight Red FRN Never Summer (USA)
  • Manix2 CPM-S30V Black/Red G-10 106.7 KBPI (USA)
  • Tenacious 8Cr13MoV Black PlainEdge Green G-10 (China)
  • Tenacious 8Cr13MoV Black ComboEdge Green G-10 (China)
  • Efficient 8Cr13MoV Black G-10 (China)

Last edited:
My white Spyderco Ladybug could use a friend; That Lil' Nilakka is so desirable. Saw it on "preorder" and "out of stock" but when?

I bought my ex a pink native 5. I carried for a week or so to see if I liked the knife and got a bunch of compliments... so the pink pm2 should be good to go.

That's ambitious! How many versions are there? I don't think I see myself buying the pink one. Wish I would have grabbed a cf m4. So many knives.. so little dough.

Looks like there are 25 models of ParaMilitary including the newest pink G-10 one.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1455101-Spyderco-paramilitary-complete-set
http://www.spydiewiki.com/index.php?title=C81_Para-Military

Last edited:
Back