Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Yeah, but A) that was the hot super steel of 2002, and B) weren't those the ones with the psychedelic handle dye jobs?
I can't believe it was that long ago. But anyways, that was just an example of a Delica in non-Japanese steel :)

If you meant a full-time production in non-Japanese steel, I think Sal has made clear the Seki production models will always be made in Seki and with Japanese steel, for various reasons.

One was yellow and green zome and one was just the regular orange color

That's what I thought. I was really kind of tempted, but I didn't want to pay for two Delicas so I could swap handles.

I can't believe it was that long ago. But anyways, that was just an example of a Delica in non-Japanese steel :)

If you meant a full-time production in non-Japanese steel, I think Sal has made clear the Seki production models will always be made in Seki and with Japanese steel, for various reasons.

Yeah, I've pointed that out a couple times myself, but it sure would be nice to get a few sprints or dealer exclusives.

Yeah, a sprint or exclusive in 20CV would be great... I really don't need a knife any bigger than a Delica for my EDC needs.

I would seriously consider paying PM2 sprint prices for a full-flat grind waved Endura in M390 with a nice G10. Some nice dark earth tone, gray, brown, green, blue, or red.

But Sal says a FFG waved Endura cannot be a thing, alas.

The Fradon Lock Exclusive Manix2 CPM-4V Marble Carbon Fiber is in stock.

C101MCFP2__85554.1537449365.jpg

C101MCFP2__73472.1537449370.png

The Blade HQ exclusive Yojimbo2 CPM-M4 Natural G-10 (USA) is in stock.

Spyderco-M4-Yojimbo-2-Natural-G10-Satin-BHQ-77839-er-2.jpg

Spyderco-M4-Yojimbo-2-Natural-G10-Satin-BHQ-77839-er-side.jpg

Spyderco-M4-Yojimbo-2-Natural-G10-Satin-BHQ-77839-er-spine.jpg

Every time I check this thread I'm hoping to see the waterway released! Hopefully its just around the corner.

At some dealers now:

• HatchetHawk 5160 Polypropylene/Aluminum (USA)
  • Mantra3 CPM-S30V CF/G-10 Laminate (Taiwan)

h02.2.jpg

h02.jpg

h02.1.jpg

c233cfp.1.jpg

c233cfp.jpg

c233cfp.2.jpg

c233cfp.3.jpg

Back