Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Autonomy2 LC200N Black G-10 (USA) is in stock at some dealers.

Spyderco-Autonomy-2-Auto-Black-G-10-Satin-BHQ-80844-jr.jpg

Spyderco-Autonomy-2-Auto-Black-G-10-Satin-BHQ-80844-jr-spine.jpg

Spyderco-Autonomy-2-Auto-Black-G-10-Satin-BHQ-80844-jr-side.jpg

I hope Spyderco continues the trend of using LC200N in different models. I love that steel!

Autonomy2 LC200N Black G-10 (USA) is in stock at some dealers.

I ordered early and I just got mine.

Demand obviously exceeded initial supplies. Put your name on an email list offered by some dealers to be notified when more arrive and don't dilly-dally when you get the word more are available. Just buy it when and where ever you see it. You won't be disappointed.

I ordered early and I just got mine.

Demand obviously exceeded initial supplies. Put your name on an email list offered by some dealers to be notified when more arrive and don't dilly-dally when you get the word more are available. Just buy it when and where ever you see it. You won't be disappointed.

I found a dealer who offered cyber Monday discounts but is marked as backordered. I’ll just wait until this reputable dealer is able to fulfill my pre order/backorder.

I just ordered the Amalgam. I don't think the site is a sponsored dealer here, however.

Military CPM-Rex45 Burnt Orange G-10 Sprint (USA) has been selling out at some dealers.

Spyderco-Military-Sprint-Run-Burnt-Orange-G-10-Satin-Rex-C36GPBORE-BHQ-85479-jr.jpg

Spyderco-Military-Sprint-Run-Burnt-Orange-G-10-Satin-Rex-C36GPBORE-BHQ-85479-jr-spine.jpg

Spyderco-Military-Sprint-Run-Burnt-Orange-G-10-Satin-Rex-C36GPBORE-BHQ-85479-jr-side.jpg

I just ordered the Amalgam. I don't think the site is a sponsored dealer here, however.
Was it in stock or back-ordered?

If in stock, please send me the link at sgt1372 at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Knifeworks is currently out of stock as of 3:45pm Pacific time.

JonesE

Must be out of stock there too. Shows as "in stock" and tried placing an order for one but cannot checkout. Checkout page just freezes.

That's ok. I can wait. Just spent over $500 on knives today anyway. LOL! ;)

Last edited:
Lot of stuff today...

Available now;
Native 5 salt SE
Native 5 salt PE
Dragonfly 2 VToku2
Techno 2
Salt 2 Wharncliffe SE
Salt 2 Wharncliffe PE
Shabaria gray G10 sprint

Lot of stuff today...

Available now;
Native 5 salt SE
Native 5 salt PE
Dragonfly 2 VToku2
Techno 2
Salt 2 Wharncliffe SE
Salt 2 Wharncliffe PE
Shabaria gray G10 sprint
I haven't been able to find the Native 5 Salt PE in stock anywhere. Anyone able to pm me a website?

We had a small initial batch but should get more fairly soon. On a search I could not find a dealer who had any available.
Thanks, I will be refreshing your page a bunch in the next few days in hopes of catching one!

Thanks, I will be refreshing your page a bunch in the next few days in hopes of catching one!

If you put your email in the out of stock alert box on the product page we will email you as soon as its in.

Back