Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Thought I saw some photos of Chiefs in the wild... anyone got deets?

Remember that right now, Spyderco releases new Production and Sprint models to U.S. dealers last. Before that it's to Collectors' Club, Syderco Factory Outlet and International Dealers.

They were in stock at a larger Canadian retailer that also ships to the US, but are currently sold out.
dctlzp6-52456ccc-201a-4a41-88c8-2c6cba5d340b.png

The DLT Trading Exclusive ParaMilitary2 CPM-20CV Black DLC Blade Tan G-10 (USA) was in stock.

spyderco-c81gptnbk2__02678.1559141908.jpg

spyderco-c81gptnbk2-2__57018.1559141908.jpg

The Bento Box Shop Exclusive Delica4 M390 Dark Blue FRN (Japan) will be dropping on May 31, 2019.
Wow! M390 on a Delica!
Who would've thought it would get this far!? Wow, we've definitely come a long way to get this on a Delica. I wonder, if they're willing to do another bento exclusive in M390, does that mean they're in the process of producing some other blades in M390, maybe some LW ones too? Like the Para 3.

Last edited:
Zero chance I’d buy from BBS. Service is so terrible. Would be interesting to know why Spyderco does business with them.

Reactions: AF
Zero chance I’d buy from BBS. Service is so terrible. Would be interesting to know why Spyderco does business with them.

It wouldn’t be so bad if Spyderco let BBS sell Production Models and Sprint Runs because we’d have the choice of other dealers. Personally, what’s bad is allowing BBS to have a couple of exclusives every year where we don’t have the choice of another dealer.

Still can't buy Smocks anywhere save a couple overpriced examples on eBay! No dealers have them and can't say when they're going to have them! But hey they've got a ton of new models coming out!

Mike

There are so many great dealers that provide really exceptional customer service. Bento ain't one of 'em. I'll vote with my wallet.

Still can't buy Smocks anywhere save a couple overpriced examples on eBay! No dealers have them and can't say when they're going to have them! But hey they've got a ton of new models coming out!

Mike

If I recall correctly, there will be another batch of the sold out Spydiechef and Smock from the Taiwan factory in June 2019.

Back