Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Native Chief CPM-S30V Black G-10 (USA) is trickling in at some U.S. dealers.

spyderco-native-chief-linerless-black-g10-plain-edge-s30v-c244gp-31.jpg

spyderco-native-chief-linerless-black-g10-plain-edge-s30v-c244gp-32.jpg

spyderco-native-chief-linerless-black-g10-plain-edge-s30v-c244gp-33.jpg

That m390 Delica is tempting, but Bento Box is just about the only shop I flat out refuse to do business with. :(
I understand completely, the prices they charge for already sold out and discontinued models make my heart ache when looking at the listed price, 150 for a fing hap40 delica, or 300 or even more for the sprint pm2's, the model everyone looks for when there's a new run in premium steel. The only reason I see to buy from them is the fact that scalpers will take these exclusives and make it even higher priced, but even then $108 plus $15, or whatever, is waaaay too much for a delica.

Ditto! I refuse to buy from BBS because their prices are usually higher, they charge a lot for shipping and they don't accept returns for any reason!
That seems kinda shady, now this doesn't necessarily mean anything, but whenever I visit their site, I get an insecure connection, I haven't bought a lot from online dealers that much, but all the ones I have already bought from, have all had secure connections that state information is private. I do not think this means anything but with that no return policy, I think I'm going to side with all the other users who posted their opinions on BBS already, and stay away.

Maxamet PM2 is available now
May I ask where you saw it in stock? I cannot seem to find any dealers with it.

Hope everyone who wanted a Shaman S90v Carbon Fiber Sprint Run was able to pick one up....it is just superb!

Love this knife, so much I picked up 2 ;)

Fit and finish is just wonderful and the CF scales have a nice feel to them since they’re a matte finish and not polished. So happy they didn’t polish these scales.

Drop action shut right out the box!

mcMoi3b.jpg

ImlFpZ5.jpg

WeG3MaM.jpg

cyFm6xB.jpg

Wow! M390 on a Delica!
Who would've thought it would get this far!? Wow, we've definitely come a long way to get this on a Delica. I wonder, if they're willing to do another bento exclusive in M390, does that mean they're in the process of producing some other blades in M390, maybe some LW ones too? Like the Para 3.
Hopefully the M390 P3LW will be DLT’s red one!

Officially out of acronyms for one post!

Hopefully, but is that confirmed? If the pm2 lw ever comes out, it would make sense for dlt to do a m390 run, or 20cv as they've been doing lately, maybe the P3LW will be 20cv .

The Bento Box Shop Exclusive Delica4 M390 Dark Blue FRN (Japan) is in stock.

C11FBLM390_L.jpg

The KnifeCenter Exclusive Ladybug3 HAP40/SUS410 Mahogany Pakkawood (Japan) is in stock.

timthumb.php

SPLWDP3_14.jpg

SPLWDP3_15.jpg

SPLWDP3_16.jpg

Hopefully, but is that confirmed? If the pm2 lw ever comes out, it would make sense for dlt to do a m390 run, or 20cv as they've been doing lately, maybe the P3LW will be 20cv .
I don’t see the PM2 LW happening, it would cut into the manix 2 LW too much, and that’s already a successful model.

I don’t see the PM2 LW happening, it would cut into the manix 2 LW too much, and that’s already a successful model.

1 million percent we will see a PM2 LW. I would guess very soon (2020 at the latest) since it they have already successfully made the Para 3 LW and it is an unmitigated massive success. Why would they not pursue something that would easily be one of their best selling models of all time?? It would be nothing like the Manix LW. Just like the PM2 and Manix 2 are nothing alike.

I cant wait for all the sprint runs with different steels they're most likely gonna do with the lw para's, also cant wait to get my hands on a maxamet and hopefully 4v pm2.

Native Chief CPM-S30V Black G-10 (USA) is trickling in at some U.S. dealers.

Where's that?

I've looked at all of the usual (and some other) sites but have not found the Native Chief "in stock" at any of the online dealers that I've looked at.

Thanks!

Thought I looked there but for some reason didn't see it was "in stock" there. Just ordered one. Not worth the wait for one direct from Spyderco under their OpFocus program. They charge $9 shipping unless you spend $150, so if I have to spend $150 w/them anyway, it's a wash and the $27 difference between $156 vs $129 just wasn't worth the wait.

Looking forward to adding it to the collection. In terms of blade size/shape, it lines up for me as a 3 knife family including the Native, Shaman and Native Chief. Makes a nice 3 knife set. :)

Last edited:
In terms of blade size/shape, it lines up for me as a 3 knife family including the Native, Shaman and Native Chief. Makes a nice 3 knife set. :)

Plus Lil' Native. I like them all because the blade hole doesn't have that big hump which makes the folder wider in the pocket.

Blade Lengths:
  • Lil' Native: 2.45"
  • Native: 2.95"
  • Shaman: 3.58"
  • Native Chief: 4.08"

Back