1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by RamZar, Jan 8, 2019.

1. sgt1372

sgt1372 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Sorry, posted this msg in the wrong thread; moved it here to the "What Spyderco Are You Carrying Today" thread instead.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  2. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Nice! Like the narrow width of the Native Chief.

For the longest time the Military was my favorite large Spyderco and my first one is from 2005 with a partially serrated blade which makes it very useful. Still works great.

I have also tried Police, Ulize and Pattada. Of the four (including Military) my favorite is the Pattada. It has a great contoured G-10 handle, narrow in width so easy on pocket space and quite a slicer. It has been discontinued so you should be able to pick one up fairly cheap.

3. Peacedivision

Peacedivision

Sep 4, 2018
    Urban Lightweight AEB-L Coyote Brown FRN Sprint Run (Italy)

Showing available now

4. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    In stock at some dealers now:

• Urban Lightweight AEB-L Coyote Brown FRN Sprint Run (Italy)
    • Dragonfly2 Emerson Opener VG-10 Dark Gray FRN (Japan)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Chrisinzky

Chrisinzky Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2015
    So the dodo is going to be exclusive to Blade HQ? Any chance there are more versions being released?

6. FullFlatMind

FullFlatMind

May 30, 2019
    I think they are releasing a standard version but Blade HQ will have an exclusive in natural G-10 and M4.

7. Chrisinzky

Chrisinzky Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2015
    Awesome, I've been hoping for these to be back for a while now. I really hope they are able to swing a Dodo in titanium one of these days.

8. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    The original is long discontinued. Any more versions we see would be either dealer exclusives or sprints. Another BHQ Dodo with M4 and a DLC coating is fairly likely given BHQ's history of doing a satin version and a coated version of their Jade M4 exclusives.

9. FullFlatMind

FullFlatMind

May 30, 2019
    Oops, my bad. I thought I heard Eric say that they were releasing the Blade HQ exclusive as well as other versions. I guess he meant limited releases.

10. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Regarding the BladeHQ Dodo he had in hand, Eric said: "Might end up with another color who knows". So, thus far, nothing definite on any other production or exclusive Dodo beyond the BladeHQ one.

11. orangejoe35

orangejoe35 The Opposite Platinum Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Emerson Wave Dragonfly is at BladeHQ.

12. LoveMeSumSpydies

LoveMeSumSpydies

Aug 1, 2018
    Does anyone know if there will ever be another run of Spyderco Delicas or Enduras in Aogami Super Blue?

13. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Highly doubtful. The whole deal with the sprint runs is that they are limited in nature and don't happen again.

14. William Entenmann

William Entenmann

Mar 20, 2019
    Spyderco Para 3 maxamet! 2 in stock at Spydercos website at this very moment. Not a sprint run but still rare for now and thought y’all should know.

15. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Para3 Maxamet Dark Grey G-10 is regular production and it was first released in March 2018.

BladeHQ has it in stock earlier today so perhaps other dealers are getting a few.

16. William Entenmann

William Entenmann

Mar 20, 2019
    I hear you. Just haven’t seen many around lately. Like you said I’m sure that will change in the next few weeks.

17. Peacedivision

Peacedivision

Sep 4, 2018
    GPK has them available currently

Va.koi guy and William Entenmann like this.
  18. LoveMeSumSpydies

LoveMeSumSpydies

Aug 1, 2018
    KnivesPlus too

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    William Entenmann likes this.
  19. Va.koi guy

Va.koi guy

Sep 3, 2018
    Thanks Peacedivision, for the heads up on the Maxamet , got one from GPK.

20. Mike45ACP

Mike45ACP

Nov 29, 2014
    I finally got a Smock!!!!!!!! Had one on pre order for over a year!! No it did not finally show up! They still can’t tell me when it’ll be in! I canceled! I got it from Steve at bladeswelove. Hopefully spyderco’s new “release when they’re ready” method works! The old “wait and see if it shows up” method was souring me on one of my favorite knife companies! Love the Smock btw!!

orangejoe35 likes this.