Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Thanks for this thread! I just ordered the CRU-WEAR Manix2. It’ll share time my Manix2 52100. I’m looking forward to the White/Black G-10 Chaparral.

Coming soon: Dragonfly2 CPM-S30V Teal FRN MGE (Japan).

C28FPTL2__37098.1562707279.jpg

Anyone have the inside scoop about the tanto pm2? I know nothing is certain though, and their reveal was just a prototype. I'm really looking forward to it if it does get released.

The 2 new models that I'm still waiting to buy are among the cheapest:

Emphasis (to pair w/the Efficient which I think is an excellent budget knife but just a pit too small for my taste).
Cara Cara 2 Emerson Opener (to got w/the Cara Cara 2 and Meadowlark that I also own which I also consider excellent knives for their very low cost).

Also waiting to see what the Police 4 FRN LW looks/feels like but doubt that I'd buy it since I already own 4 other Police models and I'd prefer to carry other FRN Spydercos like the Cara Cara 2 or an Endura instead.

Anybody know what's up with the M390 Manix's? Are they coming anytime soon? Also, I wonder if these recent Manix exclusives will develop any new Manix LW exclusives, that would be something to get for a lot of people I'm sure.

Dragonfly2 CPM-S30V Teal FRN MGE (Japan) was in stock at some dealers.

spyderco-dragonfly-2-teal-handle-s30v-satin-blade-c28fptl2-31.jpg

spyderco-dragonfly-2-teal-handle-s30v-satin-blade-c28fptl2-32.jpg

spyderco-dragonfly-2-teal-handle-s30v-satin-blade-c28fptl2-33.jpg

Parata VG-10 Black G-10 (Japan) has started showing up at some dealers.

c231gp.jpg

c231gp.1.jpg

c231gp.2.jpg

Back