Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

As someone on the other end of drops occasionally, I am not surprised it only took a minute and a half. It was a great project, priced well, and in very limited numbers. Don't underestimate how many people are interested in these drops now, hundreds of knives can easily sell in a minute or two.

Jordan - any plan that DLT will have an exclusive run of Shaman of some sort in the near future? Or Native Chief (which I am actually more interested in than Shaman)?

Jordan - any plan that DLT will have an exclusive run of Shaman of some sort in the near future? Or Native Chief (which I am actually more interested in than Shaman)?

We have several projects in the works (typically these projects take 9-14 months from proposal to release) but nothing I can announce yet. Only thing I can say is that both those models have been discussed, no promises however.

We have several projects in the works (typically these projects take 9-14 months from proposal to release) but nothing I can announce yet. Only thing I can say is that both those models have been discussed, no promises however.

;-)

Shaman CPM-4V Black DLC Blade Red G-10 St. Nick's Knives (USA) was at the dealer.

shaman_-_snk_exclusive_-_front_1024x1024.jpg

shaman_-_snk_exclusive_-_back_1024x1024.jpg

Police4 Lightweight VG-10 Black FRN (Japan) was/is in stock at some dealers.

spyderco-police-4-lightweight-black-frn-back-lock-vg10-c07pbk4-31.jpg

spyderco-police-4-lightweight-black-frn-back-lock-vg10-c07pbk4-32.jpg

spyderco-police-4-lightweight-black-frn-back-lock-vg10-c07pbk4-33.jpg

Exclusive ParaMilitary2 K390 Ranger Green G-10 Bento Box Shop (USA) will go on sale on Friday, October 4, 2019 at 9:00am Pacific Time for $199.94 shipped (California orders will be charged sales tax as well).

PE_Ranger_Green_Para2.jpg

Exclusive ParaMilitary2 K390 Ranger Green G-10 Bento Box Shop (USA) will go on sale on Friday, October 4, 2019 at 9:00am Pacific Time for $199.94 shipped (California orders will be charged sales tax as well).

PE_Ranger_Green_Para2.jpg
They’ve got $184.95 on it right now.

If someone buys two knives together (not the same model, say a PM2 and a Delica) will the shipping be $30 or still $15?

If someone buys two knives together (not the same model, say a PM2 and a Delica) will the shipping be $30 or still $15?

Under the BBS Terms & Conditions it says:

“For United States orders, the cost for shipping, insurance, and handling starts at $14.99 for up to two (2) knives via USPS Priority Mail. Please note that we are required by law to collect sales tax for orders shipped to the State of California.”​

I love K390 and I certainly understand the excitement surrounding it, but with my Cruwear, Maxamet, and Rex45 PM2s, I don't see that I am gaining anything with a K390 PM2. I have a K390 Mule and that will suffice just fine. :thumbsup:

I love K390 and I certainly understand the excitement surrounding it, but with my Cruwear, Maxamet, and Rex45 PM2s, I don't see that I am gaining anything with a K390 PM2. I have a K390 Mule and that will suffice just fine. :thumbsup:

You lie! You just hate Bento Box! LOL'd

Back