Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Available for preorder:

1. Delica Damascus Steel Blue FRN KnifeJoy (Japan)
  2. Endura Damascus Steel Blue FRN KnifeJoy (Japan)

spyderco_knifejoydelicabyexclusive_knifejoy01__76816.1569631831.jpg

spyderco_knifejoyenuranabyexclusive_knifejoy1__37880.1569631439.jpg

Looks like the "jeans blue" the waved Endura first came in~loved/love that color

About the new spydiechef, are they a one time thing or a dribble out like the recent maxamet? Or are they still coming?

About the new spydiechef, are they a one time thing or a dribble out like the recent maxamet? Or are they still coming?

SpydieChef is a regular production model and they’re manufactured in batches. I found two dealers which have them in stock right now for the MAP price. I can’t mention them but if you Google “Spyderco SpydieChef“ you’ll find them.

SpydieChef is a regular production model and they’re manufactured in batches. I found two dealers which have them in stock right now for the MAP price. I can’t mention them but if you Google “Spyderco SpydieChef“ you’ll find them.
RamZar thx. Got one of what I wanted, the blurple looked interesting to me as well.

RamZar thx. Got one of what I wanted, the blurple looked interesting to me as well.

The Blurple Anodizations of the Titanium handles done by KnifeJoy are NOT from the Spyderco factories.

Last edited:
Shaman CRU-WEAR Brown Canvas Micarta Sprint (USA) are beginning to show up at some dealers but quantities are currently limited.

Spyderco-Shaman-Sprint-Run-CL-Micarta-Satin-C229MPCW-BHQ-102056-jr.jpg

Spyderco-Shaman-Sprint-Run-CL-Micarta-Satin-C229MPCW-BHQ-102056-jr-spine.jpg

Spyderco-Shaman-Sprint-Run-CL-Micarta-Satin-C229MPCW-BHQ-102056-jr-side.jpg

Dealers have received a very limited first batch....more will be sent.

I called Knife Center about my Pre-Order today and they said they only received 10 for there first shipment but have an order placed with Spyderco for much more.

Knife Center actually did something I’m not used to, they ACTUALLY pulled the pre-order once they filled all there slots. The Rep said they closed pre-orders after only 2 hours as they didn’t want to sell more than they have coming in!!!! Good on ya Knife Center :thumbsup:;)

DLT Trading Exclusive Para3 Lightweight M390 Red FRN will go on sale on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 11am Central Time for $129.95 shipped.

spyderco-para-3-lightweight.jpg

I got the notice too. They'll probably go quick, but I'm still holding out for a red M390 Native.

DLT Trading Exclusive Para3 Lightweight M390 Red FRN will go on sale on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 11am Central Time for $129.95 shipped.

spyderco-para-3-lightweight.jpg

Price seems a little bit high considering the G10/M390 version was only $146 and I kind of wish it would have been k390... But that's still going to be an instabuy on my part (assuming I'm quick enough). I've been waiting for something like this.

Price seems a little bit high considering the G10/M390 version was only $146

I completely agree. Although I’d love one, the economics of acquisition just aren’t going to work for me.

Good luck to everyone going after it.

Well, on the bright side, flippers won't snatch them away in less than 2 minutes.

Jordan will you have a presence at the blade show west? And should I bring lots of money? Sorry off topic but inquiring minds and all that.

On a side note, does anyone have any leads on when Spyderco will be making another batch of maxamet PM2s?

Back