Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

True, it might be worth it for a low quantity run or two...Or it could end up like the CF/M4 model and sit on the shelves for years.
That’s what I was thinking. If BHQ did one run just to kind of say it existed. Then in decades when our kids are collecting Spyderco will do a re run sprint of the super rare TANTO PM2!!!!

I like the use of FRN for Para 3 lightweight but not the steel. Would be great to have an FRN S30V Para 3 for $100.

I think I will buy Para 3 LWT. One thing that I dont like about regular G10 model was the clip placement, and this version just get it right.

This PM3 lightweight is sounding...less expensive than a normal one? Isnt BD-1 similar to VG-10 in terms of price/quality?

Anyone?

This PM3 lightweight is sounding...less expensive than a normal one? Isnt BD-1 similar to VG-10 in terms of price/quality?

Lightweights are always less expensive (assuming no steel upgrade). That's part of the appeal. Standard Para 3 is S30v. BD1N is known for high edge stability allowing for a lower sharpening angle. From what I've read I expect to prefer it to VG-10.

Spyderco Para3 CTS-BD1N Lightweight Black FRN will have a street price of $91 (MSRP: $140).

I think Para3 lwt will sell like hot cakes. Good steel, awesome lock, good price, nice clip. What not to like?

Anyone?
It’s BD1N which is different and a higher performing steel, it’s similar to the original but added nitrogen to form nitrides, significantly better performing.

Back