Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Got mine... Missed out on the BHQ Manix dlc, so this will look nice next to the PM2 for now. Dont love the military but the color combo is so nasty looking that I couldn't say no.

Military CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Natural G-10 Blade HQ (USA) is at dealer.

Spyderco-M4-Military-Natural-G-10-Black-C36GM4PBK-BHQ-86311-jr-2.jpg

Spyderco-M4-Military-Natural-G-10-Black-C36GM4PBK-BHQ-86311-jr-side-2.jpg

It is one my mind says buy but my leg says no with the tip down ... but sure is a beauty ... and the M4 is hard to resist.

You're like a brotha from anotha motha, so it's my job to do so!

True true ... and I've looked at it a dozen times since Jordan announced it and knowing me if it's still there one of these days I'm online I'll end up with one ... even if for my pack ... the Military has always caught my eye the M4 makes it really attractive.

The Military is one of Spyderco's best cutting models IMO. Not much out there that can out cut it in a cutting contest. It hasn't been around for almost 30 years for nothin' ya know?

this Military hype,why is it not sold out as fast as a PM2 or Manix2?because it doesn't have the same amount of followers.maybe Spyderco should give it more clip positions.

this Military hype,why is it not sold out as fast as a PM2 or Manix2?because it doesn't have the same amount of followers.maybe Spyderco should give it more clip positions.

It is not as easy as drilling a few holes on the scales in order to offer tip-up carry option on the Military because the steel liners do not extend to the end of the handle. A notch will have to be created on the g10 scale and a steel plate with 2 or 3 screw holes needs to be created that will be put into the notch. Of course the scale needs to be drilled as well.

To me, it is more about offering a deep carry option than a tip-up option. The knife sticks a bit too much out of the pocket.

I am waiting for a Police 4 to see if it can be on par with the Military.

You should buy a Police 4 with K390!what a phenomenal knife with that K390,you won't be dissapointed.

EDIT: Looks like the price hasn't really dropped my bad!

The Fradon Lock Co. exclusives are on sale. $200 for the 4V Manix and $150 for the laminated HAP 40 Delica.

Last edited:
Back