Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I would love to see more Spyderco knives using pakkawood scales, especially the popular edc knives (if you do it please don't make it a limited addition or a dealer exclusive). I love it when a manufacturer uses a natural material on their knives because it makes each knife truly unique and it looks pretty good when done right. Traditional looking knives can also be like a wolf in sheep clothing, they don't look as threatening to people even if the blade is a larger size

The new chapparal is much more expensive than I thought it would be

Yes. At a street price of $161.00 for G-10 it seems excessive even with the mother of pearl inlay. If it had come out a few weeks ago in December it would’ve been $149.50 (price increase of 7.7% due to lower MAP discount). I guess more and more people will buy the FRN Chaparral at $95.90.

When will the bombshell hit stores?

The Reveal announcements were supposed to be out at dealers 90-120 days after the announcement date and some are delivered before 90 days but some more than 120 days.

Upcoming Shaman CPM-CRUWEAR Black DLC Blade Smooth Forest Green G-10 C229GPFGBK KnifeJoker (USA).

shamanexclusive23.jpg
Is this still coming? Looked at the site and it said sold out

Is this still coming? Looked at the site and it said sold out

The KnifeJoker website says:

$234.50
Pre-order
COMING SOON!
The Knife Joker Exclusive!!
Limited quantities will be available!
Limit 2 per household/ order.
Est. ship date Feb. 1st.

I managed to pre-order the Knife Joker Shaman, will be my first one. Love the green G10/DLC combo!

Yes. At a street price of $161.00 for G-10 it seems excessive even with the mother of pearl inlay. If it had come out a few weeks ago in December it would’ve been $149.50 (price increase of 7.7% due to lower MAP discount). I guess more and more people will buy the FRN Chaparral at $95.90.
I think a lager expense in that model is you need to buy 2 knives to have the set.

The following were announced 122 days ago on September 16, 2019 in the 2019 Spyderco Reveal Volume 3 and are still due:

1. Siren LC200N Black G-10 C247GP (USA)
  2. Counter Puppy 7Cr17 PlainEdge Blue Plastic K20PBL (China)
  3. Counter Puppy 7Cr17 PlainEdge Purple Plastic K20PPR (China)
  4. Counter Puppy 7Cr17 SpyderEdge Blue Plastic K20SBL (China)
  5. Counter Puppy 7Cr17 SpyderEdge Purple Plastic K20SPR (China)
  6. Tenacious Lightweight 8Cr13MoV PlainEdge Black FRN C122PBK (China)
  7. Tenacious Lightweight 8Cr13MoV CombinationEdge Black FRN C122PSBK (China)
  8. Tenacious Lightweight 8Cr13MoV SpyderEdge Black FRN C122SBK (China)

I think a lager expense in that model is you need to buy 2 knives to have the set.

The Chaparral Sun & Moon CTS-XHP White G-10 (Red G-10 Inlay) & Black G-10 (Mother-of-Pearl Inlay) C152GSMP (Taiwan) is NOT two models. It's one model where one side of the handle is White G-10 (Red G-10 Inlay) and the other side is Black G-10 (Mother-of-Pearl Inlay).

Last edited:
The Chaparral Sun & Moon CTS-XHP White G-10 (Red G-10 Inlay) & Black G-10 (Mother-of-Pearl Inlay) C152GSMP (Taiwan).is NOT two models. It's one model where one side of the handle is White G-10 (Red G-10 Inlay) and the other side is Black G-10 (Mother-of-Pearl Inlay).
Not so bad then! It really looked liked 2 individual knives.

But that would really be a way to escalate sales on run. Have a set of 2 items pair up.

The Chaparral Sun & Moon was a must have when I first saw it. Then all the waiting...lots of it. My interest waned, but I thought I might still partake depending on price. Seeing the price and increase commensurate with the timing of its release, it just got knocked off the list of what I'd like to acquire. Oh well. :confused:

I dont recall hearing of Flash runs before, is this the first one?

There were two Flash Batches released in 2017 and the Bombshell will be the first one in 3 years.

1. Lil’ Nilakka RWL-34 White Polished G-10 C221GWH Flash Batch (Taiwan)
  2. Darn Dao CPM-154 Black G-10 FB41GP Flash Batch (Taiwan)
  3. Bombshell CPM-20CV OD Green G-10 C250GTIP Flash Batch (Taiwan)

Flash Batch: Like our Sprint Runs, which are unique, limited-edition production runs of either current models or classic, discontinued designs, a Spyderco Flash Batch is a truly distinctive, one-time-only event. A Flash Batch, however, showcases a brand-new design that has not been previously produced and will never be duplicated in the exact same form again. To make them even more unique and collectible, Flash Batches are individually serialized with a laser- engraved number on every blade.”​

Last edited:
I’ve gotta get me that Chaparral Sun & Moon, it looks like it’s liner less in the video. I’m also hoping they will do the Sage 5 LW in the Rex 45 and orange handles.

Shaman CPM-REX-45 Rosewood Dymondwood C229RWDP KnifeCenter (USA) started shipping today.

SP229RWDP_1.jpg

SP229RWDP_2.jpg

SP229RWDP_3.jpg

Back