Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CTS-204P Flat Dark Earth (FDE) PVD Blade Olive Drab (OD) Green G-10 C81GPODFDE2 Rivers Edge Cutlery (USA).

2020-0129-11340400.jpg

2020-0129-11341600.jpg

Did I see the para3 version of that REC PM2 (FDE pvd/od green) on the exchange recently for just crazy money, or am I mistaken?
$400+ if I remember correctly.
Are these significantly more expensive from the retailer or is it just a collector thing?

Rusty yes I thought I saw that same knife on the exchange. I guess that is capitalism, but it seemed a bit overvalued. Tried to see what it sold for but not listed, I do wish people would leave their price up after sale.

Tried to see what it sold for but not listed, I do wish people would leave their price up after sale.

Me too.

Annoying when people do that. It's unnecessary. You can "ghost" or "overstrike" the sale price and print "SOLD" next to the sale price, which is what I always do.

Failure to do this is probably due mainly to laziness or an unfamiliarity w/using BBcode formatting tags.

However, if the price is deleted, you can pm the seller to ask what it sold for. I've done that and have never been refused the info.

Last edited:
Did I see the para3 version of that REC PM2 (FDE pvd/od green) on the exchange recently for just crazy money, or am I mistaken?
$400+ if I remember correctly.
Are these significantly more expensive from the retailer or is it just a collector thing?

I believe that one was a one-off, and REC is not one of the larger dealers, so I bet the order number was pretty much the minimum quantity for a dealer exclusive.

I believe that one was a one-off, and REC is not one of the larger dealers, so I bet the order number was pretty much the minimum quantity for a dealer exclusive.
Gotcha.
I wasn’t sure if they were more expensive than your average sprint/exclusive P3 from the dealer or if it was the low numbers driving the secondary market prices through the roof.
Since I posted my question I went to the REC site. They wrote that their exclusive para3 sold out fast and are demanding up to 4x their asking price with collectors (or something along those lines).
I didn’t really have them on my radar until I saw one on the exchange for big bucks. Prob the most expensive P3 I’d seen. Just wanted to know the story.

Delica4 HAP40/SUS410 Orange/Black ZOME FRN C11ZFPOR Cutlery Shoppe (Japan) is/was in stock at exclusive dealer.

sp.C11ZFPOR.KO__14923.1582149289.png

Manix2 CPM-REX-45 Burnt Orange G-10 C101GPBORE2 Sprint Run (USA) was in stock at some dealers.

C101GPBORE2.2__48605.1582305857.jpg

C101GPBORE2__86271.1582305857.jpg

I'm going to need a hint or two here...

>Cutlery Shoppe (Japan) is/was in stock at exclusive dealer.

What does that mean? Is it different than the normal cutleryshoppe.com website? I tried putting in the word Japan in a google search and it didn't help. Cool Delica but I didn't see it at the normal web site I would expect... I suspect I'm looking in the wrong place!

Back