Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Tragic we have yet to see the release of the S90V CF Lil' Native. Hopefully it will be soon and would not mind more lil' native sprints in general

Read on the Mule Team sub forum that past runs were 600 pieces, Including the SPY27 Mule. There's talk about making more because demand has increased substantially. Not sure if Spyderco produced more S45VN (just dropped) and ZMAX (next up) Mules or they were already in production for original 600 blades. The "buzz" for ZMAX is insane already!:eek:

Time will tell. ..
Want to try ZMAX , but my heart is set on magnacut.....
Maybe take names of members on spydercos forum and here and let us get a chance to get one first with a limit of 1

Would that be impossible?

Spyderco post the drop time/date of each Mule Team release in the dedicated section of their forum!
https://forum.spyderco.com/viewtopic.php?t=89322
Thanks. Completely forgot about this. Even with this knowledge it would be a guarantee that I would get a knife. My work day often doesn't allow me to stop and shop online. I would have to take of part of a day to ensure I had time to order one.

The solution I would prefer is a pre-order with a non-refundable deposit. This would allow Spyderco to get a better handle on demand and they can keep deposits from people who drop out and screw up their demand numbers. Doing this plus maybe 20-30% increase over pre-order demand to sell online after the drop seems like it could work well.

Some Mules took years to sell out. I don't blame them for being wary about making too many and having to hold onto the inventory.

2 S45VNs on sale on EB this minute for $148 each. Rounding off, that's a potential 200% profit on each only a day after release.

Fortunately, I don't "need" another Mule. Have 2 that I bought for around $100 each before it became a "thing" to have one. A 20CV and LC200N with Spyderco/Halpern G10 scales and a Spyderco leather and Bolatron sheath to use w/either.

So, I'm fine but it is sad that flippers can be allowed to do this.

The only way to "solve" the problem may be to limit purchases of Mules, Sprints or other limited releases to JUST ONE per customer and I'd be all for that!

I still may not get one but at least the # of people who want to buy/keep one would be increased and "profit" potential and incentive to flippers to buy them would be drastically reduced; unless, of course, they are also using/paying shills to buy them extras, in which case, their potential profit should at least be reduced.
People find a way to abuse 1 per customer limits.

People find a way to abuse 1 per customer limits.

As I mentioned previously, there probably are flippers now who probably are using shills to open accounts in order to buy more Mules, Sprints, Exclusives and other limited releases on their behalf.

But that's no reason NOT to try to enact policies to further restrict such practices.

People will always try to "abuse" whatever limits/rules exist for their own personal benefit but enacting a 1 knife rule as it pertains to Mules, Sprints, Exclusives and other limited releases would keep "most" people honest and at least provides for the possibility of more equal access to the limited supply of certain knives are being offered for sale by Spyderco and its dealers.

I also tried to add a Mule to the cart and it was gone before I could even check out. Limit really should be capped at 1 only.

Slysz Bowie M390 Satin Blade with Blue Anodized Titanium frame will be released on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 10:00am CT through the Exclusive dealer KnifeJoy for $399.95.

Slysz Bowie M390 Satin Blade with Blue Anodized Titanium frame will be released on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 10:00am CT through the Exclusive dealer KnifeJoy for $399.95.
I hope KnifeJoy are prepared for heavy traffic and launch will go without any issues. Hopefully you guys will be able to buy this knife!!!

Interested but 399? That puts me in the gotta think about it category.
No doubt, right?

It would have maybe been nice to have a little more lead time so a guy could budget for something like this. I know I need to maintain an emergency knife fund, but my local dealer hit me up a week ago with the deluxe CS Espada and the fund is all tapped out yet. :mad:

Teal S90v Para 3 Lightweight available to purchase at pre-sale at River’s Edge Cutlery
A8526FF2-6E0F-44E0-8BAD-EB67B5A5FD95.jpeg

Interesting. I'm sure it will sell out . . . just because . . . but I hate the color. So, it's a hard pass for me at any price. I sold a ZT0452 BLU that looked like that because I couldn't stand it.

Give me something like a ZT 0452 CFM390BLU or a ZT 0452 G10M390GLD or a Spydie Fluted Ti Millie or a Fluted CF Native 5 (the latter 2 w/M390 or equivalent steel) and I'd be all over it in an instant, as long as my cost stays under $500 which is my limit for any knife.

Last edited:
Interesting. I'm sure it will sell out . . . just because . . . but I hate the color. So, it's a hard pass for me at any price. I sold a ZT0452 BLU that looked like that because I couldn't stand it.

Give me something like a ZT 0452 CFM390BLU or a ZT 0452 G10M390GLD or a Spydie Fluted Ti Millie or a Fluted CF Native 5 (the latter 2 w/M390 or equivalent steel) and I'd be all over it in an instant, as long as my cost stays under $500 which is my limit for any knife.

Interesting, I hadn't heard about this drop until I got the email from KnifeJoy this morning. The blue anodizing is the main reason I clicked through. Not sure if I'm buying, but right now I'm leaning toward 'yes'.

Just looked and found truly ridiculous prices for the blue SB on EB. :rolleyes:

Anyone who pays those prices has far more $ than sense. LOL! ;)

Just looked and found truly ridiculous prices for the blue SB on EB. :rolleyes:

Anyone who pays those prices has far more $ than sense. LOL! ;)
Much hilarity on the scum and villainy Facebook pages from the usual suspects talking about how "It's just capitalism, my dude, don't hate the player, hate the game!" as they post the dealer stock photo of the knife they're flipping for 250% of retail price. The knife that in some cases they don't even possess yet! 🤣

Slysz Bowie M390 Satin Blade Blue Anodized Titanium C186TIBL KnifeJoy (Taiwan) was in stock at the Exclusive dealer. Apparently, there will be future runs of this.

2021-04-23_11.04.09__51633.1619622748.jpg

2021-04-23_11.03.59__50131.1619622748.jpg

2021-04-23_11.03.31__15505.1619622748.jpg

Para3 Lightweight CPM-S90V Teal FRN C223PTBL MGE Wholesale (USA) is/was in stock at some dealers.

c223ptbl_3.jpg

c223ptbl_2__1.jpg

c223ptbl_3__1.jpg

Manix2 Lightweight CPM-20CV Translucent Mystic Green FRCP C101PMGR2 KnifeJoker (USA) is/was in stock at Exclusive dealer.

mysticmanix4.jpg

mysticmanix5.jpg

Any idea when Paramilitary 2 Cruwear/Micarta will be available to buy?
Let me piggyback on that and add in the Swick5/6. Really looking forward to the new PM2 Cruwear, and I need some more micarta in my life, as well as the Swicks.

Back