Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

New Models Announced in the 2021 Spyderco Reveal Volume 8 (May 11, 2021):

1. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV PlainEdge Satin Blade Black FRN C142PBK (China)
  2. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV CombinationEdge Satin Blade Black FRN C142PSBK (China)
  3. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV SpyderEdge Satin Blade Black FRN C142SBK (China)
  4. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV PlainEdge Black Blade Black FRN C142PBBK (China)
  5. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV CombinationEdge Black Blade Black FRN C142PSBBK (China)
  6. Resilience Lightweight 8Cr13MoV SpyderEdge Black Blade Black FRN C142SBBK (China)
  7. Resilience Lightweight CPM-S35VN PlainEdge Satin Blade Blue FRN C142PBL (China)
  8. Resilience Lightweight CPM-S35VN CombinationEdge Satin Blade Blue FRN C142PSBL (China)
  9. Resilience Lightweight CPM-S35VN SpyderEdge Satin Blade Blue FRN C142SBL (China)
  10. Delica4 Lightweight Thin Blue Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C11FPSBKBL (Japan)
  11. Endela Lightweight Thin Blue Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C243FPSBKBL (Japan)
  12. Endura4 Lightweight Thin Blue Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C10FPSBKBL (Japan)
  13. Rescue3 Lightweight Thin Blue Line SpyderEdge VG-10 Black FRN C14FSBKBL3 (Japan)
  14. Delica4 Lightweight Thin Red Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C11FPSBKRD (Japan)
  15. Endela Lightweight Thin Red Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C243FPSBKRD (Japan)
  16. Endura4 Lightweight Thin Red Line CombinationEdge VG-10 Black FRN C10FPSBKRD (Japan)
  17. Rescue3 Lightweight Thin Red Line SpyderEdge VG-10 Black FRN C14FSBKRD3 (Japan)
  18. ManBug Lightweight Wharncliffe SpyderEdge VG-10 Black FRN MBKWS (Japan)
  19. Police4 Lightweight SpyderEdge K390 Blue FRN C07FS4K390 (Japan)
  20. Mule Team Z-Wear PM MT30P (USA)
I wonder if they have enough LW's coming out, oh well I guess my bank account will stay intact, I will continue my quest for the vintage non LW versions.

Last edited:
SmallFly2 CPM-S30V Black G-10 B02GP2 (USA) is/was in stock at some dealers.

b02gp2_1_1.jpg

b02gp2_2__1.jpg

b02gp2_3_.jpg

SmallFly2 CPM-S30V Black G-10 B02GP2 (USA) is/was in stock at some dealers.

Also available direct from Spyderco for OpFocus members. I just placed an order for 1.

Update 05/17/21: Just received confirmation from Spyderco that the SmallFly2 has shipped.

Update: 05/20/21: Just received the SmallFly 2. It's REALLY small! LOL! ;)

Now all Spyderco has to do is release a SpyderFly 2. :)

Last edited:
The Spydie app just notified me of multiple Shaman dropping this week but didn't specify.
Anyone know what they are?

I wonder if they enough LW's coming out, oh well I guess my bank account will stay intact, I will continue my quest for the vintage non LW versions.

The current trend towards LW's actually seems to be a reversion to the early FRN models back in the 90's (like my FRN Endura Clip-its and LW Goddards).

If you look at the data, the LW models really aren't all that much lighter than the non-LW models. So, to me, it just seems a way of marketing the same knives in different ways to potential buyers.

Nothing wrong w/that. It is what it is but, if you are a collector, like I am, you're looking for something really "different;" not just a variation on something that they've already done before.

Of all the major knife makers (other than perhaps Kershaw and CRKT at the lower end of the market), Spyderco has lead the way in making/selling a broad selection of distinctively different knives but it seems that they have reached a point of diminishing returns in the sense they are are NOT really coming out w/many truly "new" or different models any more but mostly creating variations of what already has been offered before.

I've already purchased 10 Spydercos this year (5 direct from Spyderco) but almost all of them were knives that back filled my collection because they were variations or companion pieces to Spydercos that I already owned.

This means that my Spyderco collection is basically static in terms of the models owned but is becoming just a bit more diversified within those models but also more focused as I also sell off certain Spydies that I don't think "fit" my collection anymore, like the 9 that I also sold this year.

Anyway, here's hoping for some renewed innovation in this regard, not only from Spyderco, but also other knife makers (like ZT).

Last edited:
The current trend towards LW's actually seems to be a reversion to the early FRN models back in the 90's.

Also, if you look at the data, the LW models really aren't all that much lighter than the non-LW models. So, to me, it just seems a way of marketing the same knives in different ways to potential buyers.

Nothing wrong w/that. It is what it is but, if you are a collector, like I am, you're looking for something really "different;" not just a variation on something that they've already done before.

Of all the major knife makers (other than perhaps Kershaw and CRKT at the lower end of the market), Spyderco has lead the way in making/selling a broad selection of distinctively different knives but it seems that they have reached a point of diminishing returns in the sense they are are NOT really coming out w/many truly "new" or different models any more but mostly creating variations of what already has been offered before.

That said, I've already purchased 10 Spydercos this year but almost of them were knives that back filled my collection because they were variations or companion pieces to Spydercos that I already owned.

Again, nothing wrong w/that but this just means that my Spyderco collection is basically static in terms of the models owned but is becoming just a bit more diversified within those models with the purchase of additional variations.

And, for me, the main reason for this is because there really have NOT been many (if any) truly new and different knives offered by Spyderco that have attracted my attention enough to motivate me to buy them.

Here's hoping for some renewed innovation in this regard, not only from Spyderco, but also other knife makers.
Everybody seems to like the LW's so you can't argue with that. I am definitely in the minority preferring the non LW's, especially like the ethnic series. I am thinking cost may have something to do with it, I couldn't imagine what they would have to charge nowadays for non LW's I have. I am having enough trouble buying the old ones without new ones too, at least right now, I think I have picked up about 20 in the last month. Every time I turn around another one I have not seen before comes up. Damn they made a lot.

Dragonfly CPM-20CV Red & Black Zome FRN C28ZFPRDBK2 DLT Trading (Japan) is/was in stock at Exclusive dealer.

spyderco-dragonfly-red-black-zome-517211__40864.1621346996.jpg

spyderco-dragonfly-red-black-zome-517212__94794.1621346996.jpg

spyderco-dragonfly-red-black-zome-517213__34840.1621346996.jpg

spyderco-dragonfly-red-black-zome-517214__56340.1621346996.jpg

spyderco-dragonfly-red-black-zome-517215__78975.1621346996.jpg

Maybe it’s just me, maybe I haven’t seen it cause I don’t have time anymore to keep up with it but...where are all the Military’s? Send me a link if there are any new ones. I’d love a tool steel military at the moment.

Maybe it’s just me, maybe I haven’t seen it cause I don’t have time anymore to keep up with it but...where are all the Military’s? Send me a link if there are any new ones. I’d love a tool steel military at the moment.
Definitely no new ones coming from my research. I browse the web often for the last year or two for some new Military's. Odd that such a flagship model sells so slowly.

Back