Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Maybe it’s just me, maybe I haven’t seen it cause I don’t have time anymore to keep up with it but...where are all the Military’s? Send me a link if there are any new ones. I’d love a tool steel military at the moment.

Its a model that gets discussed, but its not a quick seller unfortunately. The Tip down only + 4 inch blade combo turns away a fair amount of people. I think its unfortunate, because I love the military, its a tremendous knife.

^ Sal's been teasing a 4 way clip version for a while, I can't wait! Watch for the usual suspects to piss and moan about any update to the Military.

Please don't. It does not make sense to have 4-way clip for a right-hand Military (or left-hand). It would be fine with me to make a tip-up carry Military, but please drill clip holes in just one end and one side of the handle, like what has been. I am sick of clip screw holes all over the place on the handles of many folders while 3/4 of these holes are never used.

Dragonfly2 LightWeight CPM-S30V Black TiCN Blade Pink FRN C28FPPNS30VBK2 (Japan) is /was in stock at some dealers.

Spyderco-Dragonfly-2-Pink-Heals-Lightweight-Knife-Pink-FRN-2.3-Black-BHQ-121027-LS-large.jpg

Spyderco-Dragonfly-2-Pink-Heals-Lightweight-Knife-Pink-FRN-2.3-Black-BHQ-121027-LS-Spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Dragonfly-2-Pink-Heals-Lightweight-Knife-Pink-FRN-2.3-Black-BHQ-121027-LS-Side-large.jpg

I'm thinking that long blade scares people off. ;)

I doubt that.

I recall Sal saying the the Police model was one of his best sellers and the blade on the Police is marginally longer than the blade on the Millie.

Also, there are more Millie variations available in the 2ndary market than you can shake a stick at. Someone posted a collection of their Millie here somewhere and I think there were over a dozen in the photo. So, I don't see how it would be hard to find another Millie to buy.

I own 5 Millies including a plain TI and fluted Ti but I certainly could own many more if I wanted to do so.

5 is enough for me FOR NOW and I don't plan to buy any more Millies unless it's a vintage model that I just can't resist (early PE/SE ATS34/440V 2/3 clip screw versions are a possibility) or unless they come out with another variation that is really compelling -- not just a gratuitous blade steel or scale material change -- to motivate me to buy it.

Hard to think up something really "new" that they could come up with now but they've done it before and I hope that they can do it again.

Last edited:
I have owned a Military but don't own own currently. I love the longer blade and the thin profile, but I hate liner locks (and to a lesser extent framelocks). I understand the liner lock on the Millie is very well executed and likely one of the best out there; however, I would own at least one MIlitary if they had a comp lock option. I imagine they would sell a lot judging by the insane popularity of the PM2. I suspect the longer blade is not the factor keeping people from buying up Military sprints/exclusives.

I doubt that.

I recall Sal saying the the Police model was one of his best sellers and the blade on the Police is marginally longer than the blade on the Millie.

Also, there are more Millie variations available in the 2ndary market than you can shake a stick at. Someone posted a collection of their Millie here somewhere and I think there were over a dozen in the photo. So, I don't see how it would be hard to find another Millie to buy.

I own 5 Millies including a plain TI and fluted Ti but I certainly could own many more if I wanted to do so.

5 is enough for me FOR NOW and I don't plan to buy any more Millies unless it's a vintage model that I just can't resist (early PE/SE ATS34/440V 2/3 clip screw versions are a possibility) or unless they come out with another variation that is really compelling -- not just a gratuitous blade steel or scale material change -- to motivate me to buy it.

Hard to think up something really "new" that they could come up with now but they've done it before and I hope that they can do it again.
FYI- The winking emoji means I was just kidding.:rolleyes:
From what I can glean most people prefer the shorter blades, for taking to work and carrying legally. I'm definitely in the minority, carrying a 6" Aluminum TiLite today. I do realize how lucky I am to be able to carry any size folder(even the Espada XL Aluminum with a 7.5" Blade) and any size blade as long as it is in a sheath at my waist(Magnum Tanto XII is surprisingly easy to carry). The Spydie's come out for sure when I have to go into the LA(thankfully not often) or clothing dictates it. The Tighe Stick and Euroedge are among my favorites, I have a couple Mili's and Para's, but they are kinda boring to me.

Its a model that gets discussed, but its not a quick seller unfortunately. The Tip down only + 4 inch blade combo turns away a fair amount of people. I think its unfortunate, because I love the military, its a tremendous knife.
Cru wear/titanium frame lock with a green Micarta handle military would make me giddy

FYI- The winking emoji means I was just kidding.:rolleyes:
From what I can glean most people prefer the shorter blades, for taking to work and carrying legally. I'm definitely in the minority, carrying a 6" Aluminum TiLite today. I do realize how lucky I am to be able to carry any size folder(even the Espada XL Aluminum with a 7.5" Blade) and any size blade as long as it is in a sheath at my waist(Magnum Tanto XII is surprisingly easy to carry). The Spydie's come out for sure when I have to go into the LA(thankfully not often) or clothing dictates it. The Tighe Stick and Euroedge are among my favorites, I have a couple Mili's and Para's, but they are kinda boring to me.

Aren't you waiting for a SmallFly2?

Just received mine from Spyderco. You know it's really small, don't you? It joins the Spyderfly, SmallFly1 and Janisong in my Spyderco bali sub-collection. The action is nice but not really "feeling" the drop point blade; it is what it is.

Oh well . . . 🤷‍♂️

Hope they get around to making a Spyderfly 2 too. If they do, it would look really nice w/a thin profile bowie style blade (like the one on the Hom Basilisk.

That would be a winner!!!! :)

As for big Spyderco folders, I lean towards the K2 and 100 Pacer. I also have a Tighe Stick and EuroEdge which are kinda "way out there" in terms of design but they are definitely NOT boring. LOL! ;)

Last edited:
Aren't you waiting for a SmallFly2?

Just received mine from Spyderco. You know it's really small, don't you? It joins the Spyderfly, SmallFly1 and Janisong in my Spyderco bali sub-collection. The action is nice but not really "feeling" the drop point blade; it is what it is.

Oh well . . . 🤷‍♂️

Hope they get around to making a Spyderfly 2 too. If they do, it would look really nice w/a thin profile bowie style blade (like the one on the Hom Basilisk.

That would be a winner!!!! :)

As for big Spyderco folders, I lean towards the K2 and 100 Pacer. I also have a Tighe Stick and EuroEdge which are kinda "way out there" in terms of design but they are definitely NOT boring. LOL! ;)
Yes I am,(agreed it is kinda funky:rolleyes:)got it mostly to go with the Smallfly 2, Spyderfly & Rainbow Spyderfly. Its a Spyderco, I am used to small. Lucky you, I have not found one of those yet, and with prices what they are..... 4.54" is huge for a Spydie Folder. Your collection is fabulous, gotta be one of the biggest on here. I wonder who has the largest?

The s90v Lil Native is hitting various retailers. I ordered one this afternoon from Fradon Lock Co.

Lil’ Native CPM-S90V Carbon Fiber C230CF90VP Sprint Run (USA) is/was in stock at some dealers.

c230cf90vp_1_1.jpg

c230cf90vp_2__1.jpg

c230cf90vp_3_.jpg

I just ordered a Shaman with orange g10 and stonewashed CTS-XHP steel. It is a dealer exclusive but I’m not sure if I can mention the name.

Edit: Looks like Ramzar already posted it Monday, thank you.

Shaman CTS-XHP Stonewashed Blade Orange G-10 C229GPOR Cutlery Shoppe (USA) is/was in stock at Exclusive dealer.

C229GPOR__54229.1620689904.png

DLT Trading listed the Paramilitary 2 Black G-10, S45VN.

Already out of stock.

Back