Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Do we purchase the Mule directly from Spyderco?

Yes. Best to create an account now, login a few minutes before 9am MT on Tuesday and copy CC# to clipboard for a quick paste. Good luck!

Native Chief CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Natural G-10 C244GM4PBK BladeHQ (USA) is/was in stock at Exclusive dealer.

Spyderco-Native-Chief-M4-Exclusive-LB-Natural-G-10-Black-BHQ-126444-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Native-Chief-M4-Exclusive-LB-Natural-G-10-Black-BHQ-126444-jr-spine-large.jpg

Spyderco-Native-Chief-M4-Exclusive-LB-Natural-G-10-Black-BHQ-126444-jr-side-large.jpg

RamZar RamZar I watched the video you posted, but didn't catch it if it was mentioned... I am guessing the Enuff and Subway Bowie are not USA made? Was wondering if you had any idea.

One Mule Team and one Dealer Exclusive will go on sale on Tuesday, June 8, 2021:

• Mule Team Z-Max PM MT29P (USA) @ 9:00am MT for $50.00
  • Dragonfly2 LightWeight CPM-CRU-WEAR Black TiCN Blade OD Green FRN DLT Trading (Japan) @ 11:00am CT for $87.50

Anyone know what the Mule MT30 is? Looks the same as MT29.

All Mule Teams look the same but they feature different steels.

MT29: Z-Max PM — an ultra-high-performance powder metallurgy tool steel enriched with vanadium, tungsten, molybdenum, cobalt, and two percent carbon. Capable of being heat treated to extreme hardness, it offers exceptional wear resistance and edge holding properties.

MT30: Z-Wear PM — a particle metallurgy cold work tool steel produced in Germany by Zapp. Created to tackle the most demanding industrial applications, it offers wear resistance superior to A2 and D2 tool steels while providing increased toughness and resistance to chipping.

All Mule Teams look the same but they feature different steels.

MT29: Z-Max PM — an ultra-high-performance powder metallurgy tool steel enriched with vanadium, tungsten, molybdenum, cobalt, and two percent carbon. Capable of being heat treated to extreme hardness, it offers exceptional wear resistance and edge holding properties.

MT30: Z-Wear PM — a particle metallurgy cold work tool steel produced in Germany by Zapp. Created to tackle the most demanding industrial applications, it offers wear resistance superior to A2 and D2 tool steels while providing increased toughness and resistance to chipping.
Thanks. I didn't realize one was Z-Max and the other was Z-Wear. My brain just saw them as Z-Max.

Dragonfly2 LightWeight CPM-CRUWEAR Black TiCN Blade OD Green FRN C28FPODBK2 DLT Trading (Japan) is/was in stock at Exclusive dealer.

spyderco-od-green-dragonfly-cru-wear-608211__89533.1623159778.jpg

spyderco-od-green-dragonfly-cru-wear-608212__82358.1623159778.jpg

spyderco-od-green-dragonfly-cru-wear-608213__65963.1623159779.jpg

spyderco-od-green-dragonfly-cru-wear-608214__48937.1623159779.jpg

spyderco-od-green-dragonfly-cru-wear-608215__38807.1623159779.jpg

Anyone know what the Mule MT30 is? Looks the same as MT29.

Except for certain blades like the Damascus and Woodcraft, they all look the same except for the steel designation printed on them and the only way you can tell if you got the "right" steel is to have a metalurgical analysis done of the blade.

This, of course, raises the possibility of fakes, especially given the demand and exorbitant prices Mules are going for in the 2ndary market, which makes cloning Mules much more profitable for the clone makers.

Haven't heard of such a case yet but it certainly shouldn't be hard for the cloner makers to figure out a way to make passable blanks out of some cheap steel and then print different steel and other marking on the blades.

The clone makers can never seem to get the printing exactly "right" on the blades and/or boxes but that won't stop them from trying to pass off fakes as the real thing if there's enough $ in it for them to do so.

Something to be on the "look out" for IMO.

Now waiting for PM2 Cruwear/Micarta to come to my Canadian dealer.Full liners,Micarta,Cruwear,iconic PM2!Perfection!
Hope it comes soon...

Dude. I have a zome green Dragonfly coming but the od green/black cruwear looks like it may be a goodun. I'm also onboard with the whole crucarta PM2. I don't foresee myself collecting PM2s, but if I have to have one, its that one fo sho enuff.

Back