Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I managed to grab one! Seriously one of the better exclusives. Especially when ya figure a reg dlc PM2 goes for $30-40 less.

Super upset about this SMKW's one. Website kept saying I didn't have a shipping address, even though I had the same shipping address as billing address button selected. Then it switched to "error 14 access denied", whatever that means.

I got thru. This is my first try at a dealers exclusive. I too had problems and had to go back a page 5 times to seal the deal. Are the scales actually thicker than standard? hopefully they ship soon.

Battled through the checkout process and received confirmation. An hour and half later got an email saying they canceled. I called them to ask why and they said my order was mistakenly flagged as fraud and are working through a list. I hope they send me one. This would have been my first SMKW order. Interested to see how they handle this.

* Update, their customer service has resolved my issue. I would order again from them.

Last edited:
ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Arctic Storm Fat Carbon Fiber C81CFPBL2 Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) was in stock at Exclusive Dealer.

a7EkAUJ.jpg

Smallfly 2 finally came in, ordered Sept. 9 2020.

SmallFly2 CPM-S30V Black G-10 B02GP2 (USA) only started showing up at some dealers around May 15, 2021. Also, it’s a restricted item which may have something to do with some delays.

Two Dealer Exclusives coming this week:

• ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Arctic Storm Fat Carbon Fiber C81CFPBL2 Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) will be in stock on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 (National Knife Day) at 11:00am ET for $199.99. All hardware, clip and liners are Black DLC coated.
  • ParaMilitary2 CPM-REX45 Black DLC Blade Solid Copper C81CUPBK2 BladeHQ (USA) will be in stock on Friday, August 27, 2021 at 10:00am MT for $224.00. All hardware and clip are Black DLC coated but it doesn’t look like the liner for the Compression Lock is.
Does the price on the BHQ model seem a little steep to anyone else? I thought copper scales usually cost half what carbon fiber costs. Or was the SMKW model just that great of a deal?

With all the PM2 exclusives lately, I can see why it's taking so long for the Cruwear/Micarta PM2 delivery...

Does the price on the BHQ model seem a little steep to anyone else? I thought copper scales usually cost half what carbon fiber costs. Or was the SMKW model just that great of a deal?

With all the PM2 exclusives lately, I can see why it's taking so long for the Cruwear/Micarta PM2 delivery...
For the BHQ model they redid the handle design milling out the copper handles and removing the liners with the exception of the compression lock.

For the BHQ model they redid the handle design milling out the copper handles and removing the liners with the exception of the compression lock.
Ahh ha, that makes sense as BHQ Spyderco exclusive prices have been very reasonable on the others I have seen this year.

The Solid Copper REX 45 DLC at $224 is not that much of an increase over the Satin blade version which BladeHQ released in June 2020 for $215.

Spyderco noted in a video with Blade HQ that the copper scales took a lot of extra work through the production. They had to be white gloved at every step or they started to react and show patina on the line. Eric hinted they didn't want to use that material again because of that.

Spyderco noted in a video with Blade HQ that the copper scales took a lot of extra work through the production. They had to be white gloved at every step or they started to react and show patina on the line. Eric hinted they didn't want to use that material again because of that.
Man..... now that kinda makes me want one !!

Back