1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Amsterdam Meet 2017 Report

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Mr Blonde, Feb 28, 2017.

1. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    I like how the q ball is jimpless. I hope the production model is like that!

MarriedTheMedic likes this.
  2. kimsalls

kimsalls Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Does anyone have the model numbers for these new knives? I am thinking about getting a Gen 4 Dog Tag for my son for high school graduation. I want to order as soon as possible and get some engraving done. Any idea when these might show up in stores?

3. Lou7

Lou7

Feb 21, 2017
    The Spyderco C188ALP Serge Panchenko Dog Tag Folder is not available yet as far as I know.

Should not be far away, most good stores will carry it.

The titanium Gen 3 are readily available if you can not wait.

4. kimsalls

kimsalls Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Thank you Lou7! The model number will help me search much easier.

5. Mr Blonde

Mr Blonde

Oct 12, 1998
    I absolutely agree with that. I have good hopes though, as the Dodo and Poliwog designs, which are very similar, also didn't feature any jimping

6. daybd

daybd

Oct 13, 2006
    After seeing the Salt 2 I have a question. Will we see a liner-less Delica in the future??? I hope so!

7. richardtran

richardtran

Nov 15, 2010
    I love the Hatchethawk. It will be a great companion piece to my Temperance.
    Thanks again to Mr Blonde for the wonderful pictures.