Photos Spyderco Amsterdam Meet 2019 Report

4 inches of blade, under 3 oz!?!
Native Chief, oh my!!!
M Mr Blonde , is that a typeo?
If those specs are correct, my Police 4 lust may have been quelled. :)

That native chief and the big emphasis look legit!

Finally a new spydie i can get on board with, Native Chief is a must buy. And thanks for doing these threads mate.

The chief just rocketed to the top of my must have list. Also need the wharnie dfly.

Great news all around, thanks for sharing this information Mr. Blonde!

The Chief is everything I like in a knife (large blade, low weight, utility-oriented, thin edge), I can't wait for it come out so I can get my hands on it.

Wow is it that time already?
Hooray I love this yearly thread!
That Chief . . . oh my!

Endela, take my money... after it gets a sprint run with better steel.

Well, it will be Seki, Japan made knife, right? So I think that we could get and ZDP variant of it.

I think I have to stop reading this forum.
SO
MANY
GREAT
KNIVES!

My favourites so far are Sage 5 LWT and Emphasis.
Native Chief looks kinda nice, but it is a bit too big for my taste.

Is that it? Kind of underwhelmed. All nice knives I just expect to see some higher end stuff or something different than the basics.

Not that I don't like these models, cause they look great. But.. Man I was hoping to see more.

Is that it? Kind of underwhelmed. All nice knives I just expect to see some higher end stuff or something different than the basics.

Not that I don't like these models, cause they look great. But.. Man I was hoping to see more.

I'd like to see some high-end stuff, too, but on the other hand, in the last two or three years, we've seen a lot of high-end offerings from Spyderco, and relatively fewer less expensive ones. All these less-expensive lightweight variants are evening out the playing field some in the Spyderco line.

Reactions: Mo2
Back