Photos Spyderco Amsterdam Meet 2019 Report

So... I'll get a FRN P4 and Sage 5 ... and 2 or 3 Native Chief knives...

So... When do I get to spend my money?

(making sure my wife is on-board, of course)

I am so excited for this! I have always held off on the P3/P4 models, but in a lightweight package I can't resist.

Why? With a big knife like Police, I think the steel liners and g10 will provide more strength and less flex. Plus, Police 4 as of now is not heavy at all due to its slimness.

I understand the price can be an important factor, though.

Why? With a big knife like Police, I think the steel liners and g10 will provide more strength and less flex. Plus, Police 4 as of now is not heavy at all due to its slimness.

I understand the price can be an important factor, though.

I agree, the weight is actually very good on the G10 Police 4. However with the blade being as thin as it is, I don't know that the extra strength in the handle is as important to me. Also, as you mentioned, I'm hoping the price is significantly lower.

Hmmm, think it's the Sage lightweight FRN for me, if they do any sprint runs an S35vn would be perfect for me.

I honestly couldn't my mind up between the Para 3 LW and Sage 5 LW, but the S30v on the Sage edges it.

Also, just can't get along with my Para 3, which really surprised me as my PM2 in my favourite folder ever, can't pin it down, but just can't get along with the ergos.

By the numbers I want the dragonfly warrencliffe so bad! It has a wire clip, is so small, vg10, and full flat warrencliffe. I'll never be so pleased with a knife until they make a yoji 2 in vg 10 and glass fiber scales.

Wow, so many awesome knives, thanks for this thread as always.

I'm for sure in for a Dfly2 wharnie, Sage 5 LW and probably the Chief!

Back