• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Caly3 sprint, Stretch, Kershaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

neil944

Gold Member
Moving along some more blades that are not part of the regular rotation. All prices are listed as Paypal G&S, USPS shipping included to lower 48 states. $10 off for each additional knife purchased as it helps save me some shipping.

From top to bottom:

Spyderco C90BK - standard VG10 Stretch 2 FRN, NIB never used or carried $75

Spyderco C113GPGR - Caly 3 Hap40 Sprint run in green G10 handles. NIB never used or carried $150

Spyderco C182CFTIP - Dice CTS-XHP blade, carbon fiber and titanium handle scales. This one has been carried by previous owner. I have put no further mileage on it. Appears to still have the factory edge. No box $SOLD

SOG Bluto BL-01 - VG10 blade, Arc-lock, machined aluminum handle in blue. This one has long been discontinued and is a sweet EDC blade. It has been carried by me on occasion, and I'm on the fence about letting it go. Perfect Shape. No box $SOLD

Kershaw Skyline 1760 - standard model of this popular folder, carried only a couple of times. No box $35

FYI: I tend to keep a layer of frog lube on all my blades, so if you see some weird lighting smudges in these pictures, it is not tarnish or spots, just that lube, or maybe fingerprints, shining in the fluorescent lights...

Also, if you have any questions, or need additional pics, don't hesitate to ask!

E7bZW09.jpg

5zBlSRj.jpg

rb2Awbq.jpg

5Y2x3Q4.jpg
PVjfYSs.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back