Spyderco customer service issue

the funniest part is how he said he didn't expect anything for free but then expected a FULL credit for his knife being lost by the post office.......

Originally Posted by Haredeenee View Post

"In my eyes, if they had given me a replacement or credit for a replacement I'd be running up an order for a szabo and para2 right now. But obviously they can't go around giving away knives to people who claim they sent it to em, I totally understand that."

give me a break dude.......

Hehe. Yup.

I have been, Canada post say its out of their hands once it goes over the border, USPS says its Canada posts fault

any chance a mod could move this out of the spyderco forum and into the feedback forum?

any chance a mod could move this out of the spyderco forum and into the feedback forum?

Hi Popsickle,
No, we'd prefer it stay in our area. With limited time we can't jump around the forum and if things like this go in the feedback area there's a high probability that Sal or I won't see it.

Kristi

Hi Popsickle,
No, we'd prefer it stay in our area. With limited time we can't jump around the forum and if things like this go in the feedback area there's a high probability that Sal or I won't see it.

Kristi

Fair enough :)
Can't argue with the want to address things quickly and efficiently :)

"If you had read my posts you'd know I'm not American" Canadian is almost American. Not suprising a knife got lost between the two countries given the insanity of today's border security actions...on both sides.

Back