• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco D'Allara 3, Spyderco YoJumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's here, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, just ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I don't get notifications for profile messages so PMs or shooting me an email at kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com is the best way to reach me. I also check my threads every once in a while so I'll usually see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. If you don't have much feedback or forum history, I might ask you to ship first. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. The knives will come with what's shown unless otherwise stated. Thanks for taking a look.

For trades, I'm looking for a: Large 21s right or left handed especially tantos, Inlaid Large Inkosi, other Chris Reeves, CKF Evolution, Striders, Microtechs, Olamics, Hinderer XM-18 Bowies, Ferrum Forges, Monterey Bay Knives VLD, Tanto PM2, ZT 0850BLK, ZT 0454, WE Pleroma, VDK Strix, Protech TR-4 Manual, BM 496 Vector, G&G Hawk Orbit, amd some balis but I'm always open to other offers. I like seeing what's out there and the worst I can do is pass. Cash can be added either way.

1. Spyderco D'Allara 3 - brand new in box - $170
I bought this one brand new at I think KnifeCenter but never ended up carrying it
Thin slicy 3.4" CPM-S30V blade with the ceramic ball bearing lock and a nice full length backspacer
Black G-10 scales
Deep carry wire clip
Not fully broken in but action is already smooth
Centering is good and lockup is solid

OeYCH9l.jpg
1EjvbF5.jpg

HgeMkKd.jpg
6JJjtvx.jpg

expGhF0.jpg

2. Spyderco YoJumbo - near mint - $155
Full sized 4" version of the Yojimbo
CPM-S30V blade