Spyderco Delica w/profile MODIFICATION...

20UTriO.jpg

Sure... I will ship to ANY US mailing address.

All scales, back spacers and pocket clips are machined custom per individual request.

To request a set of scales I need to know the G10 color for the scales... the color for the back spacer... what texture would you like... lanyard hole OR NO lanyard hole... and your carry preference. Right or left hand... tip up or tip down.

Thanks for the inquiry!
Steve

Hey Steve,

I'm interested in a set of these if/when you're back up and running. They would be for a Delica wharnie...brown micarta(?) over orange liners/spacer. At least it looks like micarta in your pics.

Thanks
Mark

Would you be able to machine the starburst pattern into a green micarta handle? I'd be in for one, if so (whenever you get back to taking orders).

Wow, great stuff. I'm interested when you get back into business!

YES... the GrindMod Delica/Lil'Para modification works with the waved blade. I generated a CAD blade profile overlay for a waved VS a FFG... and I've attached a customer photo of his waved Delica/Lil'Para...
uE0l3zR.jpg

7VjEGkh.jpg

Back in the shop as our Fall weather has arrived with cooler temps...!

First four jobs off the machine...

OD green G10 w/Combat Blast texture...
3Ep5qtW.jpg

Charcoal G10 w/flintknap texture... file worked toxic green G10 back spacer...
vEBUN33.jpg

Jade G10 w/Combat Blast texture...
AydA1c1.jpg

Green canvas Micarta w/red G10 liners... green canvas Micarta back spacer...
exDXep5.jpg

No... I do not work in metal... and I don't recognize this particular clip. Possibly an STR deep carry... but don't hold me to that.

I do not export. I only ship to US mailing addresses only.
I am not a paid member but I was hoping to contact you about ordering lil' para scales in jade g10 (preferably with a jade backspacer), shipping to a US address. Is there a page that details handle texture options etc?

email davidlove01 at gmail

Last edited:
Back