Spyderco Delica w/profile MODIFICATION...

I would definitely buy these scales and a ZDP Delica if the price was right. They look awesome!

SAL....... make these with that carbon fiber and orange! I'd buy one right now! Very nicely done man!

I like the Delica blade on the PM-esq handles.

Titanium scales, loose the back lock: replace with compression lock, replace the pins with torx screws and I'd buy it.......after the PM3 of course [emoji57]

All kidding aside, cool renderings. Nice job.

I like the Delica blade on the PM-esq handles.

Titanium scales, loose the back lock: replace with compression lock, replace the pins with torx screws and I'd buy it.......after the PM3 of course [emoji57]

All kidding aside, cool renderings. Nice job.

Which pins are you referring to?

In the first six or so renderings, those look like pins to me.

Those would be the stock Delica's dome headed D-bolts. The D-bolts are on the presentation side... the T6, 2-56 Torx screws will be found on the clip side. My CAD illustrations are almost exclusively drawn from the presentation side...

The G10 I had ordered has arrived and I have machined the first customer set of the GRIND MOD Delica/Lil'Para scales and back spacer. The Gcode files ran flawlessly and the scales are perfect! Nothing needs tweaking... right hand tip up carry on this one.
9L0c1wl.jpg

QnMcUnj.jpg

XdbYN4U.jpg

VXcRsUt.jpg

HByYFlP.jpg

Wow!! That looks awesome!! Up until now I've been able to stay away from the custom scale thing but this may be a game changer for me!

Boomer,

Do these scales maintain the same thickness of the Delica FRN scales?

Also, any reason a PM2 or Manix 2 clip wouldn't work for these scales? Looks like the hole pattern's the same and it would eliminate having to see the hole for the lanyard that's no longer being used on the original Delica clip.

Thx!

SG

Last edited:
Back