Spyderco Delica w/profile MODIFICATION...

I wouldn't mind the liner and scale in green.

Ah... well at the moment I'm involved with color lined medium coarse black G10 peel ply. Once the flush of requests with this material is taken care of I can attempt to accommodate the requests for colored scales.

How can I order a set of these? Will you be doing black scales and liners?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ah... well at the moment I'm involved with color lined medium coarse black G10 peel ply. Once the flush of requests with this material is taken care of I can attempt to accommodate the requests for colored scales.

Thanks for the response. Keep us posted when you're ready to start receiving orders.

I've been carrying my Delica with the Mini-Para Grind Mod for about a week now, and I LOVE it. Steve has created an IMPROVED Delica! I can't believe what a difference it makes in such small and subtle ways.

I love the grip provided by the G10. I was worried I'd miss the bi-directional FRN, but not at all. I like the way the G10 scale edges are rounded just a bit more than the stock scales. I like the slight additional weight; not enough to be more noticeable mass but just enough to make the knife feel a bit more robust. I love the forward choil that the Grind Mod provides. I was always a bit partial toward the feel of my Caly 3 because of the forward half choil, but no longer. I was worried that a modded Delica just wouldn't feel right, but this Grind Mod is the smoothest Delica I own.

If you're on the fence about this, jump on in. This is an awesome upgrade for a standard Delica. If you're a fan of the original, you can't help but love what this mod does.

In addition, Steve communicated quickly, got the work done quickly and returned my knife to me quickly. Thanks so much!

My only regret is not sending in a premium Delica with ZDP189 for the mod! Oh well...maybe when he starts offering colored G10...;)

P.S. If you want to see pictures of my Delica, I'm pretty sure it's the black and blue one pictured earlier in this thread...:D

Hopefully these will be cranking out soon! I can't wait to get mine!

OH... these are being cranked out... it's just the queue is rather deep...! As of today... you have four ahead of your request on the whiteboard.

Now... I need to get back to the machine and push on the big green GO button...! :fatigue:

OH... these are being cranked out... it's just the queue is rather deep...! As of today... you have four ahead of your request on the whiteboard.

Now... I need to get back to the machine and push on the big green GO button...! :fatigue:

Yes! Thank you!

Boomer I sent you an guest email/PM. I am interested in ordering a couple sets of these.

(Apologies in advance if it's not appropriate to bump this thread from the second page.)

These modified scales are amazing! I've never cared for the Delica (or the Endura or so many other Spyderco knives, sadly) because of that little gap between the vertical end of the blade and the scales when the knife is closed. I know it's a ridiculously trivial thing to get hung up on, but it interferes with the knife's aesthetics from my perspective, and it breaks up the otherwise smooth lines and flow, if that makes any sense.

I had an Endura for a long time and tried to like it, but I didn't use it or like it enough to justify keeping it. Instead, I gave it to my knife enthusiast boyfriend who I knew would appreciate it more, & with that one knife, he went from having never heard of Spyderco to being a total convert. :D

Anyway, these modified scales make me want to reconsider & go out and get a Delica right away. Love the look. :)

Back