1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Delica wave

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by 23Skidoo, Feb 27, 2017.

1. 23Skidoo

23Skidoo Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2016
    I'm cleaning out the drawer, I got laid off, so no time for extras! :/
    Spydero/Emerson Delica wave in great condition, I think I've carried and stropped it a couple times, but that about it.
    Original clip has some wear, but I am including a custom titanium deep carry.
    No box, it was lost at some point, sorry.
    70.00 Shipped Priority Mail lower 48, Paypal no fee.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EB31

EB31 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Email sent

3. 23Skidoo

Mar 8, 2016
    I think something is wrong with the system, no email received. I just sent sent one to myself and you to check.

4. rod tak

rod tak Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2010
    I'll take it

5. rod tak

rod tak Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2010
  6. 23Skidoo

Mar 8, 2016
    Sorry rod, EB31 beat you to it. SPF!