1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SPYDERCO EMBASSY'S FOR TRADE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by Lodus111, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Lodus111

Lodus111

Jun 16, 2015
    I have 4 Spyderco Embassy knives for trade. I'm primarily interested in Microtech OTF knives to barter for. PM me with what you have and maybe we can work something out. cash price $450 each for someone thats can't live without it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  2. Rouse

Rouse

Nov 30, 2014
    How much for one of the Satin Blades.

3. stuff_things

stuff_things Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2015
    What's the uh, price?

4. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    You need a price listed to sell over here. You can request a Mod move to the Trading Forum if you only want a trade. GLWS/T.

5. zzugman

zzugman Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I would be interested in trading a Microtech OTF for one of these. Which model microtech are you looking for? My email is guzzoa at yahoo dot com
    please email me.

6. Lodus111

Lodus111

Jun 16, 2015
    Apologies for the lack of price, as stated i'd like to trade, money is easy to get, discontinued knives not so much. But cash price $450

7. Press_the_button

Press_the_button

Jun 20, 2016
    I have a LNIB purple Combat Troodon, with satin, double edged, non-serrated blade. Big and pretty, very very sharp! Only thing it's ever cut was ME! Has a satin (more like silver) pocket clip and hardware. Looking at your satin bladed embassy, half serrations on the blade.

8. Lodus111

Lodus111

Jun 16, 2015
    will you email me a pic, holylodus66 gmail

9. CJZ

CJZ Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2012
    450 each?

RobFrench likes this.
  10. Lodus111

Lodus111

Jun 16, 2015
    Half serrated satin has been traded.

11. charlie2times

charlie2times

Aug 11, 2013
  12. Lodus111

Lodus111

Jun 16, 2015
    Black full serrated has been traded.
    Anyone with star wars microtechs to trade PM me

13. Press_the_button

Press_the_button

Jun 20, 2016
    Received my Embassy today. Very happy with it! Feedback left for you.

14. scadasticity

scadasticity

Apr 7, 2018
    Hi, I may be a little late to this. If you still have an Embassy to trade I might be interested. I have a MicroTech UTX-70 T/E. It has a blue handle with a black tanto blade of Elmax steel. It's new in the box. The handle is dated 01/2016. Thanks.