• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SPYDERCO EMBASSY'S FOR TRADE

I have 4 Spyderco Embassy knives for trade. I'm primarily interested in Microtech OTF knives to barter for. PM me with what you have and maybe we can work something out. cash price $450 each for someone thats can't live without it.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_6f2.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_6f2.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_3823.JPG
    IMG_3823.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
I have 4 Spyderco Embassy knives for trade. I'm primarily interested in Microtech OTF knives to barter for. PM me with what you have and maybe we can work something out.
You need a price listed to sell over here. You can request a Mod move to the Trading Forum if you only want a trade. GLWS/T.

I would be interested in trading a Microtech OTF for one of these. Which model microtech are you looking for? My email is guzzoa at yahoo dot com
please email me.

Apologies for the lack of price, as stated i'd like to trade, money is easy to get, discontinued knives not so much. But cash price $450

I have a LNIB purple Combat Troodon, with satin, double edged, non-serrated blade. Big and pretty, very very sharp! Only thing it's ever cut was ME! Has a satin (more like silver) pocket clip and hardware. Looking at your satin bladed embassy, half serrations on the blade.

I have a LNIB purple Combat Troodon, with satin, double edged, non-serrated blade. Big and pretty, very very sharp! Only thing it's ever cut was ME! Has a satin (more like silver) pocket clip and hardware. Looking at your satin bladed embassy, half serrations on the blade.
will you email me a pic, holylodus66 gmail

Black full serrated has been traded.
Anyone with star wars microtechs to trade PM me

I have 4 Spyderco Embassy knives for trade. I'm primarily interested in Microtech OTF knives to barter for. PM me with what you have and maybe we can work something out. cash price $450 each for someone thats can't live without it.
Hi, I may be a little late to this. If you still have an Embassy to trade I might be interested. I have a MicroTech UTX-70 T/E. It has a blue handle with a black tanto blade of Elmax steel. It's new in the box. The handle is dated 01/2016. Thanks.

Back