Spyderco Forum problem

I've registered twice on the Spyderco forum after my password (yes, I'm careful to write it down exactly correct) failed to give me access. I emailed the problem. - no reply. I'd like to comment and participate over there but I can't.

I've never made inflammatory or antisocial comments that would see me banned.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'd post this over there but I can't get on. Maybe Sal or a mod from there is listening and can help?

I've registered twice on the Spyderco forum after my password (yes, I'm careful to write it down exactly correct) failed to give me access. I emailed the problem. - no reply. I'd like to comment and participate over there but I can't.

I've never made inflammatory or antisocial comments that would see me banned.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'd post this over there but I can't get on. Maybe Sal or a mod from there is listening and can help?
@tazkristi Sal Glesser Sal Glesser

Yes, When I try to login in I get a message that I've been banned. Never said "boo" about or to anyone. Emailed the admins 2X.... no response.
Peter

Yes, When I try to login in I get a message that I've been banned. Never said "boo" about or to anyone. Emailed the admins 2X.... no response.
Peter

They did this to me years ago. Banned me for no reason that they could or would tell me when I contacted them and they never removed the ban. So I moved on. Plenty of other places to talk about knives.

They have something where you can't post until the admins/mods approve right when you join (maybe forever?). And the forum didn't make it clear how long that would last or how to get that undone.

Never seen anything like that in all my years on forums

Posting here probably gets more eyes anyway

They have something where you can't post until the admins/mods approve right when you join (maybe forever?). And the forum didn't make it clear how long that would last or how to get that undone.

Never seen anything like that in all my years on forums

Posting here probably gets more eyes anyway

I had made a few posts. It was just strange. Nothing at all offensive or controversial like others here. It sounds like some sort of system failure as some others here have had a similar experience. It's a shame because I'd like to participate over there. I'll just read over there and post here if I feel the need. I did think it odd that a moderator did not reply to me.

Hi Blacksmith,

My guess is some glitch in the system. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Contact TazKristi (khunter@spyderco.com) and she'll sort it. Same goes for you Dale. I never heard that you were banned so my guess is system glitch. Kristi is my right hand "man" on the forums. My forum doctor. She can fix it.

sal

Warning for insults.
Hi Blacksmith,

Contact TazKristi (khunter@spyderco.com) and she'll sort it. Same goes for you Dale. I never heard that you were banned so my guess is system glitch. Kristi is my right hand "man" on the forums. My forum doctor. She can fix it.

sal

That place is embarrassing find some one new

Hi Blacksmith,

sal

Email sent to Kristi with BF thread link and my old Spyderco username. Thanks, Sal.

C
Hi Blacksmith,

sal

Cheers Sal. I'll do it.

One warning with points issued for insults.

Just contact Tazkristi like Sal said and they will repair the problem. I've been on the Spyderco.com Forum since 2004 which was the same year I joined this forum. Both Forums are great. I doubt if the one Brother has been banned because you've got to really do some really bad stuff to get banned over there. Just treat the place like you're in Sal's living room and you won't have one problem I can assure you. If you do run into a troll just ignore them>> they don't last long at all over there.

Just contact Tazkristi like Sal said and they will repair the problem. I've been on the Spyderco.com Forum since 2004 which was the same year I joined this forum. Both Forums are great. I doubt if the one Brother has been banned because you've got to really do some really bad stuff to get banned over there. Just treat the place like you're in Sal's living room and you won't have one problem I can assure you. If you do run into a troll just ignore them>> they don't last long at all over there.

This is a lie that forum is not great lol

You're on what would be considered a very well run forum by my and most people who use the internet's standards. Borderline perfect in every way next to the spyderco forums. This is like forum heaven

You should know what a bad one looks like. Make a new account and come back and report

Hahaha

This is a lie that forum is not great lol

You're on what would be considered a very well run forum by my and most people who use the internet's standards. Borderline perfect in every way next to the spyderco forums. This is like forum heaven

You should know what a bad one looks like. Make a new account and come back and report

Hahaha

You're awful special, aren't ya

Back