Spyderco Forum problem

You're awful special, aren't ya

It's a terrible forum

People making fluff posts about it is why it's terrible

Not that complicated, maybe if you all didn't pretend it wasn't* a joke he'd have fixed it by now

edit - for a bunch of knife guys most of you are VERY sensitive lol

Yea called out an objectively terrible forum for being terrible. That's how things get fixed

It's a terrible forum

People making fluff posts about it is why it's terrible

Not that complicated, maybe if you all didn't pretend it wasn't* a joke he'd have fixed it by now

edit - for a bunch of knife guys most of you are VERY sensitive lol

Yea called out an objectively terrible forum for being terrible. That's how things get fixed
You misunderstood; I, for one, have thoroughly enjoyed your role in all of our lives here thus far. Good fun.

This is a lie that forum is not great lol

You're on what would be considered a very well run forum by my and most people who use the internet's standards. Borderline perfect in every way next to the spyderco forums. This is like forum heaven

You should know what a bad one looks like. Make a new account and come back and report

Hahaha

I wouldn't lie to you Willie, I hardly know you.

This is a good forum also.

sal

I wouldn't lie to you Willie, I hardly know you.

This is a good forum also.

sal

Your company makes great knives, great product

But the service you offer in that forum is terrible.

Approving posts when she feels like it? lol

Mind blowing you would ask any of your customers to go through that. Joke

edit - if your product had anything to do with tech I would never touch them again, that's how put off I was at that forum.

And any new member with sense who tried to post there would feel the same. Who are probably generally speaking your customers who you are treating like dirt on that forum

Your company makes great knives, great product

But the service you offer in that forum is terrible.

Approving posts when she feels like it? lol

Mind blowing you would ask any of your customers to go through that. Joke

edit - if your product had anything to do with tech I would never touch them again, that's how put off I was at that forum.

And any new member with sense who tried to post there would feel the same. Who are probably generally speaking your customers who you are treating like dirt on that forum
Just because you got treated like dirt doesn’t mean everyone does. Something to think about.

I am fairly new to the Spyderco forum and I have had no problems. Be specific as to the issue you had.

More insults
I am fairly new to the Spyderco forum and I have had no problems. Be specific as to the issue you had.

They put instant restrictions on your account

They allowed me to post then never allow me to respond because I needed some mod who is never on and never responded to approve it. And even if they had how am I supposed to carry on my thread if I have to wait 24 hours each time I want to post?

It's laughable. I figured it would go away once an admin saw and gave me approval

I would have logged out and never came back in but I felt the need to reply to people who wre in the thread I started via PM because the derp running the place seemed afk for days. Or was just ignoring me as they obviously do others

Never in my life have I experienced such a terrible forum.

Just because you got treated like dirt doesn’t mean everyone does. Something to think about.

Did you not read the thread?

I had assumed I was alone until I saw Dave's post

Then it became clear, that forum is terrible. My experience was an anecdote. This thread proves my experience is pretty standard

And to be clear no one was rude to me. I was just ignored as many others clearly are. Which is fine if you allow the forum to function like this one

If everything requires admin approval...You better hire some admins to sit there and approve things.

Why would anyone sane ever offer that to their customer? I have no idea.

So off putting

They put instant restrictions on your account

They allowed me to post then never allow me to respond because I needed some mod who is never on and never responded to approve it. And even if they had how am I supposed to carry on my thread if I have to wait 24 hours each time I want to post?

It's laughable. I figured it would go away once an admin saw and gave me approval

I would have logged out and never came back in but I felt the need to reply to people who wre in the thread I started via PM because the derp running the place seemed afk for days. Or was just ignoring me as they obviously do others

Never in my life have I experienced such a terrible forum.

Maybe you got ignored because you act like an ass?

Maybe you got ignored because you act like an ass?

Yea they have an asshole ometer on the login page?

lol it's terrible stop defending it people

That or you guys have just been on there so long you don't remember. It's a joke

Guys with high knife trade ratings who worry about their precious trades are in here whining. That should say it all

This thread proves how TERRIBLY run that forum is. total joke

It's an insult to spyderco customers

Did you not read the thread?

I had assumed I was alone until I saw Dave's post

Then it became clear, that forum is terrible. My experience was an anecdote. This thread proves my experience is pretty standard

And to be clear no one was rude to me. I was just ignored as many others clearly are. Which is fine if you allow the forum to function like this one

If everything requires admin approval...You better hire some admins to sit there and approve things.

Why would anyone sane ever offer that to their customer? I have no idea.

So off putting
Why anyone would ignore you is certainly confounding....mysteries abound.

Why anyone would ignore you is certainly confounding....mysteries abound.

hahah look at all the little brand loyalists defending that garbage dump of a site

so i was right about you at the start

their knives are not the forum people, it's ok you can admit it's terrible

[QUOTE="BigWillie, post: 19102376, member: 518933
So off putting
Sounds like it worked quite well to me. Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Yea worked out for all of us

Who would want to be there? lol

That's why it's dead. No one new would ever join

The owner is on another site fixing the mistakes made on theirs, hahaha

We would all be better off it didn't exist. What a giant dump

Sounds like it worked quite well to me. Cheers.

Yea worked out for all of us

Who would want to be there? lol

That's why it's dead. No one new would ever join

The owner is on another site fixing the mistakes made on theirs, hahaha

We would all be better off it didn't exist. What a giant dump[/QUOTE]

B BigWillie if you want to start a thread about this subject I'd recommend the Whine & Cheese subforum, which is where folks go to blow off steam or otherwise tell it like it is. :) You should try it, I bet you'll get a lot of authentic discussion!

I just now created an account and was able to log on. You have to follow the link in the email they send you to activate, however.

Back