Spyderco GAW **Winner GatorFlash1**

CAD

Hello all!
To celebrate my favorite time of year and to celebrate all you Spyderco fans I’m doing a giveaway!

At stake is a gently used Caly3 CF ZDP189/420J2. Minor scuffs on cladding and needs sharpened.

Post ....“Im in” ...and tell me what your fav season is!

One post per person please.

I will use a random number generator to pick the winner in a few days!

Good luck!

Chris D.:D

Last edited:
Hey, Chris. I'm in, and thank you.

For me, it would be winter. There has to be some thought put in to being out of doors at that time of year, and for that I have respect for the season, and seem to get more back from my time spent in nature in the winter months.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the fall.

Reactions: CAD
I'm in!

I like the summer most. I enjoy being able to get outdoors a bunch.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in!

I like spring. It's nice and cool from winter, but not too cold. Plus the beauty of nature thawing :)

I'm in! Thanks!

Early summer is great here in Oregon, but there's something to be said about the challenges of deep winter around February in Montana.

I'm in! Would have to be fall for me, the leaves change, comfortable temperatures, the smell of burning leaves in the air. It use to be winter, but the older I get, the less I like winter. Thanx for the opportunity!

I'm in!

Super generous giveaway and thank you so much for the opportunity.

My favorite season is Autumn. The weather tends to be just how I enjoy it, long hikes are neither too hot nor too cold, outdoor fires are ideal, the leaf change in my area is beautiful and I can enjoy mulled cider and a bit of whiskey in my tea at night.

I'm in! Fall is my favorite season. Hunting season, camping and backpacking season, SEC football, Thanksgiving, beautiful color change in the woods. What's not to like about Fall? Thanks for the chance!

I'm in. THANK YOU for the generous GAW!! My favorite season is Fall. I always enjoy the end of the hot humid Midwest Summer and the refreshing start to the cool season. Also, the Fall brings great outside colors, hunting seasons, and beckons the Holiday Season.

Hello all!
To celebrate my favorite time of year and to celebrate all you Spyderco fans I’m doing a giveaway!

At stake is a gently used Caly3 CF ZDP189/420J2. Minor scuffs on cladding and needs sharpened.

Post ....“Im in” ...and tell me what your fav season is!

One post per person please.

I will use a random number generator to pick the winner in a few days!

Good luck!

Chris D.:D
I'm in. Can't wait for Summer to come back. Long days, dry weather, all day in the saddle.

Zieg

Thank you! I’m in, if you’re ok with overseas (I can add for shipping).

Fall is beautiful, and not so cold, when I was in NYC many years ago (coming from tropical island). Summer in Shanghai was humid worse than where I come from. So fall is my favorite. ;)

Awesome giveaway! I'm in. Winter is probably my favorite. There's something about waking up to freshly fallen snow that I find awe inspiring.

I'm in! Fall for me. Weather is mellowing out from summer and you can enjoy the outdoor activities before the snow flies.

I'm in. I love all the seasons, but I especially look forward to summer. I'm a college professor and need the time off to recharge by hanging out at the beach and doing NOTHING!!!!!!!

I'm in and thanks for your generous giveaway. My favorite season is fall. It's the perfect time of year to engage in outdoor activities without the crowds from spring or summer break or the colder weather of winter.

Thank you for the most generous giveaway. I'm in.

My favorite season is winter. Living in central Texas, our winter is a lot like Fall up north. There are days when the temperatures are cold, but the sun is shining so you don't feel the chill. Perfect weather for outdoor activities, and I love turning off the heater at night and sleeping under a pile of blankets. :):thumbsup:

Back