Spyderco GAW **Winner GatorFlash1**

Great GAW. Thanks! I'm in.

Probably Fall for me. Perfect conditions for being outdoors mucking about. You also get great fall beers and football, which isn't too shabby! Summer is a close second...

Reactions: CAD
I’m in! That’s one heck of a prize and I appreciate your generosity. I never tried a Caly yet, but I’ve been bugging for one, and ZDP is a steel I haven’t experienced either. Thank you for the opportunity!

Fall would be my favorite time year, jeans and t-shirt weather. Plus the leaves changing colors make for a great landscape in Pennsylvania.

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity.

Not sure I can really pick a favorite season. I'm from the Chicago suburbs and there are things I like about each of 4 (very distinct) seasons. If I have to pick one I'd say summer.

I'm now living in N. Texas and from the few years I've been here I'd have to say that I really enjoy the early spring seasons here.

Awesome and generous give away!!!
Fall is my favorite! I love the colors, hunting, and Thanksgiving!

I should probably sit this one out, so not an entry. I’ll have to give ZDP-189 a try sometime though —-hmmm maybe a Stretch at some point.

Good luck to everyone!:thumbsup:

I’m in thanks for the chance. My favorite season is the fall. So I’m enjoying life right now.

I'm in, great knife. Favorite season is spring, beginning of trout fishing season.

great GAW! I'm in. Spring is my favorite time of the year, this are brushing off the snow and comming back to life here!

I’m in! Fall is my favorite season, gets cooler, leaves turn, good coho salmon fishing starts, hunting season, campfires, I could go on and on. Thanks for the opportunity!

I’m in!

My favorite season is fall—I’m a huge fan of archery season and the leaves changing is beautiful (although the colors this year left a bit to be desired in NEPA)

Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in.

My favorite here in Michigan is early fall. The temp gets a little less hot and more comfy to walk around the woods in! :)

Thx for the chance!

Great give away . Not in .

Spring is my favorite time of the year . Play ball

Super generous giveaway, I'm in! Thanks!

My favorite season is most definitely the fall! In fact my wife and I love the fall so much that we even got married on the very first day of the season. :D

We live in the Pacific Northwest and VERY much love the rain, so by the time summer is coming to an end, we're more than ready for a change. Going for walks when the air is nice and brisk and the leaves are changing has to be one of the best things in life.

I’m in and thx!

Spring for me. New growth, and mild temps.

I'm so in!

Fall is definitely my favourite. The turning leaves and big pots of stew.

Thanks for the chance

I’m in. Summer for me, but Southern California doesn’t really have seasons in the sense that most of the world does.

Back