• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco GB2, Sage 5, Shaman

All three are sold!

Sage to Notthesharpestfool, Shaman to JasonPaul

Three excellent Spyderco folders for sale. All three with the factory edge. None have been disassembled or even tuned by me. I purchased all three brand new.

SpyderCo Sage 5

What a sweet little knife! No damage or wear. It has barely been used. Also hates being a safe queen. Very nice "clicky" action.

$115 shipped.

SpyderCo Shaman

Sooo I had a SpydieChef that had some "detent rock" or whatever you call it. I sent it in to SpyderCo, and they said even though it was "within spec," they'd offer me credit towards any knives in stock. I really wanted a SpydieChef again, but chose this Shaman and a utility kitchen knife. This knife is great, just not what I need or wanted. So basically unused. Ready to go to a good home/pocket.

$135 shipped.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Spyderco Gayle Bradley 2

Like new. Factory edge, basically unused. I could never bring myself to use it, and so it's basically new. This is the smoothest action I've had on any Spyderco. There is a very small dot blemish by the spydiehole. I suspect it will rub off with the right agent. It does not appear to be corrosion of any kind. I figured I'd let the new owner look at it. Anyway, beautiful knife that hates being my safe queen.

$115 shipped. (Sold Pending funds to Fisher1114)

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/hBMOaEi

Last edited:
Back