Spyderco Green S110V

Just ran across a site that has 2 CC ones for sale right now, not sure if they are a sponser but the name of the site is the same kind of cracker you use to make s'mores. Just trying to help people find knives. If I didn't have 2 of the Carbon fiber ones coming I would probably pick one up. I'm going to try and get the mules on Thursday, first ones, should be awesome.

Oooo there's a nice photo too!
large-sc41gpgr5.jpg

how does one become a member of a collectors club to gain access to these knives before release date?

I bought one of the two from the source you found as soon after I saw this thread. I've already received an email saying they've shipped my order.
s110v for $170 bucks, why not!? That's not that much more than the CC guys are going to pay. I've never owned a Native and have always wanted one. I figured this was a good place to start. I'll post pics when I get it.

The grooved G10 looks nicer than I thought it would; I like how the grooves are aligned with the G10 texture. I wonder if Spyderco purchased the G10 as such from a supplier or did this in-house...?

Very nice looking knife! I am sort of ( very ) glad it's not the same green as another forum knife from another well respected forum.

Joe

Very nice looking knife! I am sort of ( very ) glad it's not the same green as another forum knife from another well respected forum.

Joe

Big wink on that one...and Spyderco has done a couple of forum knives for that forum! :)

I'm kind of bummed that I bought the N5 in S35VN. I cant justify buying another one at this point. so I guess I'll make due with the one I have.

I did pre-order the S90V millie, so exited about that.

I'm kind of bummed that I bought the N5 in S35VN. I cant justify buying another one at this point. so I guess I'll make due with the one I have.

I did pre-order the S90V millie, so exited about that.

I sold my S35VN N5 a couple months ago in anticipation of getting this one.

So, nice pix, but what do you think? How does the G10 pattern look and feel in real life, as opposed to pictures???

Back