Spyderco Green S110V

I like to use glass cleaner on the moldmasters when I'm sharpening. Seems to keep it cleaner longer than soapy water in my use.

Tested it today, it did very well. :)

Cardboard, was still sharp enough to slice phone book paper after 100 cuts on rope and the cardboard.

DSC_3876.JPG

DSC_38772.JPG

DSC_38801.JPG

Then the wood cutting.

DSC_38811.JPG

DSC_38821.JPG

DSC_38831.JPG

DSC_38841.JPG

DSC_38851.JPG

Jim,
Thank you for testing N5. How do you like ergos? Did you have a chance to test HRc?

It's funny, the N5 feels really small in my hand, and I'm merely large- (as opposed to huge-) handed. Nice knife, however. :)

Great work Jim, it's much appreciated around here. Thanks for doing this. :)

TWSS?

Thanks. :)

It's a good knife and Spyderco got the HT right on from what I saw in testing, just waiting for a larger knife, hopefully a Military. :D

It's funny, the N5 feels really small in my hand, and I'm merely large- (as opposed to huge-) handed. Nice knife, however. :)
I also have large hand and mostly I use four fingers grip with one of them on choil. I can put four fingers just on handle, but much more comfortable to use choil. Of cause, like most of the things this is matter of habit. Before I started to EDC N5, I carried larger blades: Persian and Caly3.5. I never had a problem with N5 handle, but in the beginning I felt that the blade is little short. But after few days I got comfortable. N5 is my most used knife today. Mostly I carry either Forum knife or standard blade with DIW scales. Sometimes both. :eek:

Back