Spyderco HAP40 Thread

4c52d9c24fdebefc4501bbfe92452852.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a accident with the tip of my Hap40 Delica last week that was caused by my own stupidity .
:grumpy: :thumbdn:
I won't go into details , but I can tell you it won't ever happen again .
It has taken me until now to find another one , which should be here by the weekend or early next week .
The first one will get moderfied into a FFG Hap40 Kahr , so I suppose it's not all bad .
I moderfied a standard FFG VG10 blade into a Kahr recently and I love it , so a Hap40 bladed one will be total awesomeness.
Now that I think of it , this mistake of mine might be one of the best things I ever did .
:) :thumbup:

Ken

I had a accident with the tip of my Hap40 Delica last week that was caused by my own stupidity .
:grumpy: :thumbdn:
I won't go into details , but I can tell you it won't ever happen again .
It has taken me until now to find another one , which should be here by the weekend or early next week .
The first one will get moderfied into a FFG Hap40 Kahr , so I suppose it's not all bad .
I moderfied a standard FFG VG10 blade into a Kahr recently and I love it , so a Hap40 bladed one will be total awesomeness.
Now that I think of it , this mistake of mine might be one of the best things I ever did .
:) :thumbup:

Ken

Been scouring the exchange for a week looking for one myself. Where'd you find one?

I put a " wanted " ad on a local forum here in Australia and lucked out when a guy responded .
I payed over the top for it , but if you think they are hard to find over there , then multiple it by a hundred and you will understand how hard they are to find in Australia .
Good luck with your search .

Ken

Chris "Anagarika";16281695 said:
I saw it on exchange from time to time. Not very often and soon claimed. Need to have really good luck on your side;).

You're not kidding. I've been watching it like a hawk for over a week now. Nothing.

James,

You're likely right. My HAP40 radar is more Endura or Stretch. Saw some D'fly, but trying to remember, Delica is rare. I think Delica fans is more .. well, fanatical;)

Chris "Anagarika";16282126 said:
James,

You're likely right. My HAP40 radar is more Endura or Stretch. Saw some D'fly, but trying to remember, Delica is rare. I think Delica fans is more .. well, fanatical;)

National Knives still has the Stretch in stock!

Ken,

Very nice work,,, who made the custom scales?

Regards,
FK

Back