• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco, Hinderer, ZT

Anderdale

Gold Member
Hello,

For sale only. Only trades I would consider is a left handed crk.

I accept PayPal goods or money order. Shipping is included.

First to post "I'll take it" have priority. Please leave your email if you aren't a paid member. Otherwise pm me. Thanks

Spyderco 2 knife Lot $120
You will receive:
Manix 2 g10 s30v BNIB
Manbug black frn BNIB
These have never been used or carried.

Hinderer XM-18 3" Slicer LNIB SOLD
Working finish. Has a custom yellow g10 scale. I am also including a set of blue titanium back spacers and handle screws.
This one has never been used or carried. However, it has been taken apart and flipped several times. This is the best detent I've handled on a hinderer. It flips like its on bearings. very snappy. The box has a couple stains and writing on the end.

ZT 0392 PURBLKWC USER SOLD
This one has been lightly used and carried. The edge is the original and still sharp. The DLC has some snail trails and marks here and here but overall it's in excellent condition. Perfect centering, action, and lockup you'd expect from a 0392. Comes with box and coa.

IMG_3684.JPG IMG_3685.JPG IMG_3688.JPG IMG_3689.JPG IMG_3692.JPG IMG_3693.JPG IMG_3694.JPG IMG_3695.JPG IMG_3696.JPG IMG_3697.JPG

Last edited:
Back