• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Jade M4 DLC x3

madhatta

Gold Member
*All sold- thanks*
Only selling these to purchase something else a friend is offering me. Only trade I may consider is if you happen to have one of these same models in satin M4 (especially the Military) rather than DLC. If I am off on the price, please feel free to make a reasonable offer.
All are new as received- never carried or used. All blades are centered when closed. All have the original box and paperwork.
Paypal regular goods or MO is fine. Fees/shipping on me.
I package very well and ship via US Postal Priority. I may consider international shipping, but will need you to pay the full shipping costs.
Thanks for looking. PM or ask for my email if you have questions or need more pics.

Shaman: $255>> SOLD
IMG_8884.JPG
IMG_8885.JPG

Military: $225>> SOLD
IMG_8889.JPG
IMG_8890.JPG

Manix2: $175>> SOLD
IMG_8892.JPG
IMG_8893.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take the shaman. I can't seem to PM. Please provide an email and I'll send the funds. Thanks.

Still waiting for a response regarding the shaman. Also, I have a satin m4 military in forest green if you want to swap militaries.

Still waiting for a response regarding the shaman. Also, I have a satin m4 military in forest green if you want to swap militaries.

I put my email on your profile page. Email me: madhatta246 (at) aol.com

Back