• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold thanks BF!

Murphjd25

Gold Member
Hey bladeforums, moving a couple knives I don’t carry so cant justify keeping them around anymore. Prices are PayPal G&S only, shopped USPS with a flat rate box. Please PM with questions or I’ll take it. First I’ll take it here or in a PM by time stamp gets it.

1) Spyderco K2, bought from a fellow member here, did not and does not come with box. I carried it twice. One hell of a big and bad blade. VERY good condition. Has just a tiny bit of lock stick, all the others I’ve handled you couldn’t one hand open but this one you can. Action is very smooth, centered, nice detent. I have noticed a few VERY tiny brown spots on the blade, as it is 10V. I cannot get a picture of them, and they are barely noticeable to the eye. $180 SOLD

2) Spyderco PM2 with the Jade scales and DLC M4 Blade. I’ve carried it and used it a handful of times. Can’t tell it’s cut anything, no marks on DLC. Is perfectly centered and a free dropper, best action I’ve seen on a PM2. Comes with box, deep carry clip, that is scuffed because I carry back left pocket. I will also throw two additional clips in as well. $165 SOLD

If you’d like both I’d do $350 but not a big deal. Thanks!F129D61E-87CD-4430-B370-16763EAAB79C.jpegCB54BAB7-C908-4423-B118-7310A660E427.jpeg CB2FCFFE-2D2E-48E5-BF67-5A6A2FEC20E1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back