• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco, Kizer, Maxpedition, Kershaw

Pierre5454

Gold Member
Selling some knives that don't see much pocket time. Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or want any more pictures. Happy to give you more details to ensure you know what your getting. All prices are PayPal G&S, shipped – what you see is what you pay. First to post “I’ll take it” or PM me the same gets dibs. Not looking for trades, CONUS only. I will entertain reasonable offers as well.

Pics here:
https://imgur.com/a/pBOiU4W

Spyderco Para 3 - $100
This has been used but not abused by any means. Great action, lockup, etc. Does have some lockstick that never seemed to wear away. Blade favors the clip side a bit, but nowhere close to touching. No box.

Maxpedition Excelsa Small - $75
Great little knife. Blade is slightly off center and a tiny bit of lockstick remains, but that may go away with use. It was pretty bad when I first got it. Main issue with this knife is the screw behind the pivot screw is stripped out (see photos). You can still adjust the pivot and the and move the clip around, but unless you drill that screw out you won't be able to disassemble the knife. Otherwise it's in great condition. Box included.

Kizer Vanguard V3 Vigor - $40
This knife is awesome. Really nice action, but has a bit of lockstick (if you can't tell, that bothers me). It's been used, but not abused. I did touch up the edge on a sharpmaker once. Currently searching for the box.

Kershaw Blur - SOLD
Had this one a while but hardly ever used it. Cut a box once or twice maybe. Really good condition, just not really into the assisted opening. No box.

Last edited:
Back