• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco LightWeights Endela, Para3, and Salt Wharncliffe serrated all SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knifeknut808

Gold Member
Hello, for sale today are 3 light weight Spyderco knives; all include original box. First to email or DM me gets priority beedubelu@gmail.com
I ship for free to the 50 US states, no international. No trades at this time. I use PayPal only for payments. Thanks for looking.
20190814_162541.jpg 20190814_162927.jpg
Para3 LW. Good condition, hardly used or carried. Disassembled once, but when I put it back together the centering was way off. Other than that, the action is very smooth and drop shuts. Good option for someone looking to do a Para3 scale swap. $old
20190814_162955.jpg
Salt2 Wharncliffe with Spyderedge: used and blade is scratched up. Good action and lockup. $old

Endela plain edge: lightly used and carried. Light spotting on blade, other than that great condition. Comes with solid polished spoon clip. $old
20190814_162945.jpg

Last edited:
I’m also interested in trying a pm3 and that orange looks pretty cool. If you can’t wait 45 min though, good luck. I’ll make payment in the morning, if it’s not already sold, but you need to understand that not everyone here shares the same time-zone and/ or lives on their phone. Some of us have lives and jobs. Look me up if needed.
Yeah man, I understand the whole time zone thing; I live in Hawaii and am probably the most off schedule on this forum. If I have 2 potential buyers and someone isn't able to pay in a timely manner then there should be no reason to not move on the the next willing buyer. Also, I'm getting weary of explaining myself here so often.

“Timely”, go ahead. Not knocking you, but that’s a VERY thin window,45min, depending on time zone. Do what you need, but that’s a bit stingy for sure. If you have buyers already waiting what are you doing here debating? Sell and have fun. Next time. .
Cheers
Alright, have fun policing and telling people how to do their business here.

I'll take the Endela, please. Message sent to confirm availability prior to payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back