Spyderco Massad Ayoob

Ive ordered one and im waiting impatiently. I read a very convincing 3yr long review of the previous model. Looks like sal and the team read it too haha

Maybe this will make the wait easier. ;) Mine arrived this morning.

DSCF1069.jpg

DSCF1070.jpg

DSCF1072.jpg

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

the more i look at it i just want to go cut things. perhaps i should set up a knife obstacle course lol. do you like the g10 better than the older versions handle material? idk what it is made of off the top of my head

it appears to be but ive never had to adjust any of my spydercos anyway nor would i take mine apart as it voids the warranty im sure.

the more i look at it i just want to go cut things. perhaps i should set up a knife obstacle course lol. do you like the g10 better than the older versions handle material? idk what it is made of off the top of my head

Original had aluminum scales, I'm not sure whether they are Almite or just anodized. G-10 feel much more secure in hand, although it makes the knife a lot harder to get in and out of waistband carry.

It's not pinned construction is it?

Yes it is. Just like the original. The pivot is a screw, though. If you just have to take your knives apart, skip this one.

Hi Slight,

Probably late for that now. Maybe in the next sprint. They should be in pockets. We put too much into them to store. Hard to appreciate the advantages of the design and materials if you don't us it, or it's just another funny lookin' Spyderco.

sal

:D!:eek:?:p! Yes, I know I'm reading far too much in to that, but hey throw a dog a bone... or an SE Ayoob ;)

Bo

Original had aluminum scales, I'm not sure whether they are Almite or just anodized. G-10 feel much more secure in hand, although it makes the knife a lot harder to get in and out of waistband carry.

The original is black Almite.

Back