Spyderco McBee

There must have been a real run on this small knife as I can not find one for sale anywhere. I really like the small knife and prefer the ones by Curtiss, ZT, Medford and Spyderco. About three weeks ago I purchased a Curtiss Nano flipper and had to send it back as it was so tight I could not get it to flip and I could not get the custom side screw loose even though I had the Curtiss tool. That was a bummer. Still waiting on that one.
I am NOT fond of the Benchmade nano. Way too many issues that I have read about.

It does look cool but I do have a weakness for little knives.

Just tag in on all the restock notification emails you can find.

There must have been a real run on this small knife as I can not find one for sale anywhere. I really like the small knife and prefer the ones by Curtiss, ZT, Medford and Spyderco. About three weeks ago I purchased a Curtiss Nano flipper and had to send it back as it was so tight I could not get it to flip and I could not get the custom side screw loose even though I had the Curtiss tool. That was a bummer. Still waiting on that one.
I am NOT fond of the Benchmade nano. Way too many issues that I have read about.

Nick Shabazz effect again. He gushed so they bought simple as that.

20190308-193939.jpg
I love mine, hope you find one!

Nick Shabazz effect again. He gushed so they bought simple as that.

I preordered mine when I first saw the design. I carry mine often and it is very useful. I was surprised to see them sold out every place but keep your eyes open, they appear on the exchange pretty often.

No matter how much Nick or I like them, they aren't a knife for every one.

I preordered mine when I first saw the design. I carry mine often and it is very useful. I was surprised to see them sold out every place but keep your eyes open, they appear on the exchange pretty often.

No matter how much Nick or I like them, they aren't a knife for every one.

They’re for people who the Spyderco Techno was just way too big for lol.

It’s a cool knife. Kudos to Spyderco for putting this kind of stuff out.

Back