• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold

Trying to reduce the number of knives just sitting in the safe. So priced to move.
No Trades. Prices include Paypal G&S and USPS Priority Shipping only to CONUS.
pm if questions.

ALL SOLD

Spyderco Military Rex 45
I took this in trade from another member who said it was new, and it looks it. No apparent signs of being carried or sharpened that I can see. Centered. Tight. $200 SOLD to Roger Street
IMG_5543.jpg IMG_5545.jpg IMG_5546.jpg IMG_5547.jpg

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S110v,
I bought from dealer. Never used or carried. Centered and tight. Out of box only for pictures. $125 SOLD to FlyLow

IMG_5548.jpg
IMG_5549.jpg

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 52100,
I bought from dealer. Just out of box for pictures. Centered and tight. $160 SOLD and shipped to BDuff

IMG_5550.jpg IMG_5552.jpg
Hinderer ZT 0393 20CV
Discontinued. I bought from dealer. Sharpened once with a nice convex edge, carried a few days, but just decided that I couldn't do without the spydie hole. Centered, tight. Snaps right out with the flipper, and also with the thumb stud with a bit of wrist movement. Very clean other than a tiny bit of wear on edges of clip. I would call this an excellent user. $155 Sold and shipped to Goldenlight

IMG_5538.jpg IMG_5541.jpg

Last edited:
Just had a look at your post and it seems you uploaded the pics of the S110V instead of the 52100 PM2 ;-)

I'll take the 52100 Pm2 if available, pm me your payment info please

IMG_5558.jpg
It is not bright blue, but is the more muted subtle soft grey version. See the frame material at the back of the handle. Very functional and manly looking.

I'll take the ZT 0393.

Please E-mail to me your Paypal info at g.gandalf 'at' lycos 'dot' com

Thank you

Simmonsrb. Thank you for the offer. I had a blue Benchmade bugout, and really liked it, excellent style, weight and steel, but sold I it because I had become used to the Spyderco hole when opening my knife. So, my Delicas and PM2s are really my go to knives for almost everything now.

E-mail sent.
Knife SPF to FlyLow. But paid for with Friends and Family, so funds refunded.
Awaiting new G&S payment
Thank you.

edit: payment received with G&S. PM2 S110v is SOLD

Military Rex 45 still available

Last edited:
Back