Spyderco milled clips now available!

Ah ha! I did not directly ask, and yet I received nonetheless - thanks, Josh! That looks Really sweet! Thanks for the heads-up RE fitting. No sweat to me.

ok. Again. Just WOW. That REALLY looks good, and the retention profile sure looks like it’ll be super smooth but secure in/out of pocket.

Now I will need one for that Ulize I mentioned (black?!?!) . . . And no doubt that Smock that has to one day land for me, too!
Yeah man that's gonna be sweet! If you need a dlc one let me know. :)

Also, for anyone interested, Steve at Thunderbirdgear.com in Canada still has some clips. Probably a great deal for you USA guys since your dollar is worth a lot more than ours right now.

For anyone contemplating, DLT still has some in two finishes (bead blasted and sand blasted, but not the regular/“plain”).
They should be getting more stonewashed in the next month or so

Love the bead blasted I got from DLT for my red Manix2.:thumbsup::)
6I4Ooqt.jpg

Josh...picked one of these up (polished stonewashed) and can't tell you enough what a good clip you've made. Eliminates all hotspot issues. Normally, I quite like the standard Spyderco spoon clip, but it hit my hand wrong on the PM3. Great retention, spring, and looks great. Obligatory pics...

GATWlkt.jpg

c25gavp.jpg

Josh...picked one of these up (polished stonewashed) and can't tell you enough what a good clip you've made. Eliminates all hotspot issues. Normally, I quite like the standard Spyderco spoon clip, but it hit my hand wrong on the PM3. Great retention, spring, and looks great. Obligatory pics...

GATWlkt.jpg

c25gavp.jpg
Looks great dude! Thanks for the feedback! That mirrored stonewash is pretty cool... I sent it to a place for that :)

Back