• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Mule Team CPM 4V x2 and Benchmade 202 Leuku

Hello, hope everyone is doing well in these times. I have a medical thing coming up and will be out of work for a while so I'm cleaning out my knives I bought and never used. I prefer payment in PayPal G&S and price includes fees and shipping costs included. If you have any questions or want to make an offer feel free to message me.
Thank you for your time.

First up I have 2 Spyderco Mule Team in CPM 4v. Bought these from Spyderco and both have just sat in the box waiting for me to do something with them. Don't know if I will so I figure better send them to someone who will.
Price is $old each. Both sold already.

Next up is a Benchmade 202 Leuku. Nice knife that I thought I would use but haven't been able to replace the fixed blades I carry. It's LNIB, bought it, looked at it and put it back in it's box.
Hoping to get $old for this one.

I also have a thread with some nice folders I'm selling. Some sprint runs and PM2'S, Super Freek and other goodies.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...uper-freek-zt-customs-boker-and-more.1760618/

Thank you for looking, take care and stay safe in this holiday season.

Last edited:
What color is handle on Leuku? Can you place the picture of that? Thank you.

Great and thank you! Payment sent! Please mail to:
Greg Gogel
6677 Old Stonehouse Drive
Newburgh, IN 47630

Back